Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this video. Notice the awesome fuckin language and word/sentence structure that he uses....pretty cool. Its like a pure flow of non-sense...its how i talk to people on the headset when i play call of duty. What type you think he is?.....I am thinking he is an ENTP...haha...at least when he is on drugs.

·
Registered
383 Posts
He is crazy but I admit that I am entertained by him. The thing about his type that I think is pretty certain is that he is extroverted and utilitarian. So he's either an SP or NT. He seems more theoretical and abstract than concrete so maybe NT. Also he's not scheduled or structured so maybe more of a P than a J. My guess is that he is ENTP.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,624 Posts
ENTP.

I thought his rants were hilarious, I don't care that he was "sick and suffering" from his addiction.

And the way he cleaned up afterward was very NT imo, he was just done and he seems to have a lot of the same ideas when he's not on drugs.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Yeah, he's ENTP. I don't even think he's crazy; he just stopped giving a flying fuck and now is doing a combination of letting everything just come out without censoring himself with some trolling of those who will provide entertaining reactions. I've had days like that. :wink:

·
Registered
Introverted intuitive type
5,561 Posts
You're all trying to discern the MBTI preferences of a person while they are on drugs.

I don't even know where to begin.

So, I won't.

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
I will not take life advice from this man, only precautionary example. However, I thought his rant on "it is what it is" was actually a bit clever. It ain't what it ain't, indeed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts