Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
I've only seen the remake, idk if its different from the original but it was still pretty awesome :D

Willy Wonka - INTP
Charlie - INFP
Mike TV - INTJ
Veruca - ESTJ
Violet - ESTP
Augustus - Idk o.o
Charlie's grandpa - INFJ

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've only seen the remake, idk if its different from the original but it was still pretty awesome :D

Willy Wonka - INTP
Charlie - INFP
Mike TV - INTJ
Veruca - ESTJ
Violet - ESTP
Augustus - Idk o.o
Charlie's grandpa - INFJ
When you say "the remake" do you meen the 1971 film (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) or the 2005 film (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Willy Wonka - ENTP.
Charlie - INFP.
Veruca - ESTJ.
Mike - IXTP.
Violet - ESTP.
Augustus - XSFP.
I agree with these. I would lean to ESFP with Augustus, and I'm still undecided on S/N for Mike but he does seem very Ti-dom. I think the types are pretty similar for both the movies with the exception of Willy Wonka (who had a very different temperament in 1971 movie and seemed more ENFP).

Reactions: musiclover3467

·
Registered
828 Posts
Willy Wonka is ENFP. Can't really remember enough to type anyone else.

Reactions: musiclover3467

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Willy Wonka - ENTP.
Charlie - INFP.
Veruca - ESTJ.
Mike - ISTP.
Violet - ESTP.
Augustus - ISFP.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What about the other characters other than Wonka, Charlie, and the other four ticket winners? What about their types? here are some ideas I had for some of the other characters from the 2005 film:

Grandpa George: ESTJ
Grandma Georgina: ????
Grandpa Joe: ENFP
Grandma Josephine: ISFJ
Mrs. Bucket: ISFJ
Mr. Bucket: ISTJ
Dr. Wonka: ENTJ

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since we're dealing with three different versions of the same work, I decided to create a survey to hopefully sort out which typings belong to which version because I don't know about you, but I'm getting confused with all the different types for a single character.

Anyway, here's the link to the survey:

MBTI types for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Survey

I will be also sending this individually to each person who has posted on here to make sure I get everyone. I plan at some point in the future to post the results. I had originally planned to post them on this thread, but I've started asking for opinions of people who haven't posted on this thread, so I will probably start a new thread and post my results there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts