Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering about the characters on the TV show Charmed. So lets try.

Piper

Prue

Phoebe

Paige

Cole

Leo

Chris (Future)

Wyatt (Future)

and whoever else you can think of.... :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
I've been wondering about the characters on the TV show Charmed. So lets try.

Piper

Prue

Phoebe

Paige

Cole

Leo

Chris (Future)

Wyatt (Future)

and whoever else you can think of.... :)
I LOVE CHARMED, I CAN WATCH RERUNS FOREVER

Piper ESFJ

Prue ISTJ

Phoebe ENFP

Paige ESFP

Cole ISFJ

Leo ESTJ

Chris (Future) INFJ

Wyatt (Future) ENTJ

·
MOTM February 2014
4,787 Posts
I catch the odd rerun. Good show in the beginning, but it quickly died into ickiness after S5 or S6... And even so, I wish I had the DVDs. They cost too much.

Prue: ISTJ, 3w4 sp/sx

Piper: ISFJ, 6w7 sp/so

Phoebe: ENFP, 7w6 so/sx (maybe sx/so)

Paige: ESFP, 4w3 sx/so

Cole: ESTJ, 3w2 sx/sp (8w7 sx/sp?)

Leo: INFJ, 2w1 so/sp

Chris (Future): INFP, 1w9 sp/so (or sp/sx)

Wyatt (Future): ENTJ, 8w9 sx/so

·
MOTM February 2014
4,787 Posts
Thank you both for your responses. Also thanks for putting the enneagram pretty interesting .

You all could also add. Andy, Darrell, and Coop.
I'm wondering what you think about their types, Quasi :tongue:

Andy: ESTJ, 3w2 sp/so

Cole: I decided he is an 8w7.

Darryl: xSTP, 6w5 so/sp

Coop: ENFJ, 2w3 so/sx (honestly, not sure, but sounds good and Cupid-like)

81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm wondering what you think about their types, Quasi :tongue:

Andy: ESTJ, 3w2 sp/so

Cole: I decided he is an 8w7.

Darryl: xSTP, 6w5 so/sp

Coop: ENFJ, 2w3 so/sx (honestly, not sure, but sounds good and Cupid-like)

Oki doki although I think I'm pretty bad at typing, but here I go....

Piper - ISFJ

Prue - ISTJ

Phoebe - ENFP

Paige - xNFP

Cole - ISTP

Leo - INFJ

Chris (Future) - INFP

Wyatt (Future) - INxJ

Andy - ExTJ

Darryl - ISFJ maybe?

Coop - ENFJ

I really have no clue about the enneagram. :confused:

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Well this is timely, since I've been rewatching (I'm through the first 5 seasons):

Prue: ENTJ. I thought ESTJ at first, but I don't see any Ne? Meanwhile their is a side of her that loves expensive things, thrills, and sensual pleasures (Se tert). Despite her reserve, I strongly feel that she is Te-dom.
Piper: ISFJ
Phoebe: ESTP or ESFP. She seemed Fi to me in the first few seasons, but now she seems more Fe. Either way: Se-dom.

Fun observation: Going by these typings, all three sisters have powers connected with their inferior function, essentially forcing them to strengthen/gain control over that function. Prue's telekinesis first appears through a flash of anger (inferior Fi), piper's in a time of fear(inferior Ne), and Phoebe's premonitions force her to look ahead (inferior Ni).

Paige: ENFP
Leo: INFJ, maybe ENFJ
Cole: ESTJ
Darryl: ISTP
Andy: ESTJ?

I've barely seen Chris, but my impression after the goddess-episode is an INFP who is very motivated to exercise his Te.

Reactions: Arrow

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good catch with Prue. I initially thought STJ just because she was the one who provided and upheld the family obligations after Grams death. But she does show some instances of lower Se. Just wondering if that was just general rebellion though. Lower Ne types end up doing some pretty random stuff too though at certain times, and Prue's job shifting towards the end of her life seemed Ne-ish, but that might just come down to bad writing.

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
CharacterTypes around internetMy guess
PrueENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJENTJ
PiperIxFJ ISFJ ISFJ ISFJ ESFJ ISFJ ISFJISFJ
PhoebeExFP ENFP ESFP ENFP ENFP ENFP ENFPENFP
PaigeENFJ ENTP xNFP ENFP ExFP ESFP ENTPENTP
LeoINFJ IxFP INFP INFJ INFJ INFJ INFJINFJ
ChrisIxTJ INFP INFP INFPINFP
ColeENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ESTJENTJ
DarrylxSTJ ISTJ ISTJ ISFJ ISTPISTP

Prue is like the bad-ass go-getter Mary Sue glue-that-held-the-family-together Surrogate-Dad/Surrogate-Mom and knows how to tell you where any artifact in the world is from.

Piper is totally into "home and hearth"-- and frequently, when the girls are transformed into things, ends up as the "Mother Earth" figure-- wants to own a restaurant and cook and have a stable family. Also very witty and snarky and sassy.

Phoebe is literally an advice columnist who is obsessed with finding love, and her biggest fear is that she's even slightly "evil"

Paige is a social worker, and she's very rebellious and kinda trolls the bad guys, a lot. Her nickname in fandom was also "Raige." xD I love her so much.

Leo is practically worshipped by the Charmed Ones for his ability to counsel them and keep them together in the fighting spirit. In one episode, they basically fall apart and become useless without his guidance. It's kinda pathetic and Chris has to get them to trust themselves.

Chris... I get why they thought he might be INTJ, but I think he's an INFP who just relies on Te a lot because of his rough upbringing. When he integrates more, he gets more INFP'ish.

Cole is likely ENTJ as well. There's an episode where it's mostly him and Prue, and they're literally like the same person and butt heads like crazy.

Darryl... He's a cop, observant, Se. I think he's pretty Fe because he's always pretty good at reading people, and idk.... Just a vibe I get. ISTP

Reactions: Westy365 and Kdiosa

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
The whole tone of the show changes when Paige comes in.

Which makes sense, because she's the inverse of Prue (ENTJ --> ENTP)

·
Registered
268 Posts
My guesses:

PRUE: ESTJ

Piper - ISFJ

Phoebe - ENFP!!!

Paige - ENTP

Cole - ENTJ

Leo - INFJ

Chris FUTURE) - ISTP

Wyatt (Future) - INFJ

Andy - ESTJ

Darryl - ISFJ

Coop - ENFJ

·
Registered
268 Posts
What about Billie and Christie? Well more Billie she's more often on screen !!

I'll say Billie ENFP or ESFP
Christie ISFP?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Myers Briggs
Prue- I've typed her an an ENTJ but I can definitely see the case for ESTJ
Piper- ISFJ definitely
Phoebe- I thought ENFP for her until I re-watched it recently and I just see a crazy amount of Se in her so I'm inclined to call her an ESFP.
Paige- ENTP, for sure.
Cole- INTJ
Leo- INFJ
Chris- I would agree, ISTP
Wyatt- I feel like we don't really get enough on him especially since there are multiple versions of him so I'm not convinced he can be typed.
Andy- ISTJ
Darryl- ESFJ, I thought ISFJ but his Ne is slightly too high I think. If he decided to accept magic and the sisters, that would have been it, he is so back and forth on if he is okay with it.
Billie- ESFP
Christie- Hard, but I see more Fi-Si dynamic there so INFP I believe

·
Banned
46 Posts
Prue - Te dom
Piper - ISFJ
Phoebe - ENFP
Paige - ENxP (an ENxP is totally able to thrill-seek as well. stop with these silly stereotypes.)
Leo - INFJ duh
Cole - Te dom (i remember shipping and Phoebe so hard lol)
Chris - INTJ (he has Te above his Fi imo and he doesn't seem like a Si dom so ISTJ isn't fitting.)

·
Registered
268 Posts
@Mary.R Phoebe doesn't use Se, she uses Ne/Si!! and her enneagram must be 7w6 and her tritype must be 729 in my opinion, she always is in the "what if", thinking about possibilities one of the reason why it took her time to find a career that suits her! But I'd like to hear what you have to say about her being a Se dom. I saw her typed as INFP too and I've been questionning if she is Ne dom or Fi dom but I rewatched the serie entirely again, I never have enough of it, and I do think and see Ne dom and big Fi aux in phoebe halliwell

Prue ENTJ or ESTJ I can see both, but if she was ESTJ she would have the same functions as phoebe in another order, just like piper and paige which could explain why they have trouble getting along

chris I really see INTJ, Ni dom and inferior Se with Te aux and Fi tert, yes definitly INTJ after rewatching INTJ
cole could be ENTJ making his feeling lower which seems logical

I can see Andy ISTJ he is Si/Te for sure, but I'm not sure of the order and he's not here that long so just like Wyatt, it's pretty hard

·
Registered
132 Posts
Phoebe is definitely a 7 wing 6 which I mean, that might be why I re-typed her to an ESFP from an ENFP but what really did it for me was comparing her to Paige(ENTP) when re-watching it I was surprised with quite how often Paige was the one made all the connections between thing, who went to the outside the the box thinking place, who asked 'what if this?' and how little Phoebe did it because my memory had been Phoebe doing this a lot more than she does.
Paige is just Ne all over the place, it was really in comparing Phoebe to her that I just couldn't see Phoebe really using Ne at least not in her dominate position. Could she be using in it an auxiliary position? Perhaps. I mean, Phoebe is the one who makes does the 'what if' thing in the first few season but then when Paige comes into it, Phoebe's pales in comparison.
But for Se, Phoebe is big into being reckless and taking bold risks, she is very in tune with her environment and is so angry that she doesn't have a power that can kick ass in a more tangible way(because premonitions are as useful as the powers of her sisters) but she can't make a direct impact on the physical world with it. So she learns how to fight. She is also big into the one solution thing in her help column, it is not "you could do A,B or C all of which would help" it is, "you do this one thing" which i think speaks more to the advice I get from ESFP's than ENFP's.
To me she just seems far more in touch with what is happening in the direct present than what it could mean (like Paige is).
I'm really open to being wrong about Chris, personally I never liked him so I payed less attention and therefore have less insight.
Cole,yeah I don't know why I put INTJ, I had him typed as an ENTJ.
I agree with you on Andy though, I lean towards ISTJ for sure but we don't see enough to know for sure.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think Phoebe is less developped except when it comes to love, but even her powers are pourly developped compared to the others. I think the thing about her column can be a mixted of functions, I mean functions always works together and we don't always expose all our ideas out loud, she might have different ideas in her mind but her fi makes a choice about what she thinks is the right thing to do. I also think that they make Phoebe "grow up" and "erase" a bit of her in order to introduce young paige and highlight how paige is not prue at all. What I've been rethinking about phoebe is the position of her functions she might be INFP with 7W6 enneagram maing her appear ENFP or they did her badly

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would say that INFP is more likely than ENFP for sure, but even comparing young Phoebe to young Paige it is different, Paige goes "I have magic now so I can do this, or this or this or maybe this." Phoebe is more like "Oh, this is fun and this situation has just come up and now I have a new way of handling it, impulsively, in the moment, let's be witches so we can experience this."
But yeah I guess the fact that Ask Phoebe is more planned means that she has more time to think it though and let her other functions kick in as well.
But if we are going to say that she is an INFP then, why does she spend so little time in privet? I know to look at cognative functions and not the definitions of words, but if she did lead with Fi surely she would be less involved with the outside world at all times? She doesn't do the thing where she needs to have time alone, recharge.

·
Registered
132 Posts
But what about enneagram? I know we agree that Phoebe is a 7 wing 6 but the others?
Piper seems like a 6 to be for sure, Prue maybe 1 wing 2?
And Paige? 7 wing 8?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts