Personality Cafe banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I binge watched that show on Netflix last summer, and quit watching mid way through season five because they pretty much ruined all of their characters with bad writing after Prue died by turning it into a mindless soap opera full of terrible people. It’s a lot like what happened to the remaining main characters on Once Upon A Time after 3A. Interesting show with initially likable characters, great actors and great ideas that quickly went to trash because the writers got obsessed with their big ass egos, stupid plot twists and silly toxic melodrama, they picked favorites, and they got more interested in making money than good storytelling.

Here are my guesses:

Prue: ESTJ
Piper: ISFJ
Pheobe: ESFP
Paige: ENTP
Leo: INFJ
Cole: ENTJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
I LOVE CHARMED, I CAN WATCH RERUNS FOREVER

Piper ESFJ

Prue ISTJ

Phoebe ENFP

Paige ESFP

Cole ISFJ

Leo ESTJ

Chris (Future) INFJ

Wyatt (Future) ENTJ
Seems pretty accurate, though I see Piper as more of an introvert.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Piper ESFJ

Prue ISTJ

Phoebe ENFP

Paige ESFP

Cole ISFJ

Leo ESTJ

Chris (Future) INFJ

Wyatt (Future) ENTJ

Piper ESFJ

Prue ISTJ

Phoebe ENFP

Paige ESFP

Cole ISFJ

Leo ESTJ

Chris (Future) INFJ

Wyatt (Future) ENTJ
Seems pretty accurate, though I see Piper as more of an introvert.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Cole ISFJ???? he is textbook Te-dom. 8w9 I think. He is not a feeler. Maybe sp/sx 8w9-3w4-5w6

Don't believe me? Remember how he outsmarted Charmed? In the 3rd season, he researched everything about them then made a perfect plan that failed only because of his feelings. Then he returned and also was very cautious, planned ahead before contacting Phebe. He carefully made plans while being the Source (some would argue it was the Source who planned but it is moot), then he planned and prepared when he wanted to return Phoebe. Effective, resourceful, practical, future-thinking.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Regarding the other characters.. I don't remember the details as I saw it more than a decade ago...
My guesses

Prue ESTJ sp 3w2
Effective, straightforward, responsible, ambitious, and career-driven, workaholic. But she also had a warm and caring side for those she loved.
Piper ISTJ sp 6w5 (or maybe she is so 9w8 but I doubt it. I often confuse 6s with 9s as some subtypes are similar).
A constant peacemaker until she was forced to become the eldest sister and a head of family. Domestic, takes care of her family, affectionate and loyal.
Phoebe ESFP 7w8
Paige ENTP? 6w7 More cautious and more distrustful than her sisters. Easier accepts and generates alternative options and theories, asks why and how. But very loyal and family-oriented.

Leo.. Really don't know. Many type him as INFJ and he very well might be. He obviously has high Fe.

·
Registered
A Constant Riddle
167 Posts
I binge watched that show on Netflix last summer, and quit watching mid way through season five because they pretty much ruined all of their characters with bad writing after Prue died by turning it into a mindless soap opera full of terrible people. It’s a lot like what happened to the remaining main characters on Once Upon A Time after 3A. Interesting show with initially likable characters, great actors and great ideas that quickly went to trash because the writers got obsessed with their big ass egos, stupid plot twists and silly toxic melodrama, they picked favorites, and they got more interested in making money than good storytelling.

Here are my guesses:

Prue: ESTJ
Piper: ISFJ
Pheobe: ESFP
Paige: ENTP
Leo: INFJ
Cole: ENTJ
After watching Prue's death, I felt so utterly heartbroken. She's one of the most beautiful, intriguing characters on the show, and I always admired her dignity, her headstrong strength, her unbreakable spirit. The death was just so hollowing and having to deal with the aftermath, disturbing. I want to compare the movement of the show to a relationship. First, it magnetized me, it had a beautiful, cozy vibe that I loved, and that enthralled me. I loved the old-fashioned shimmer, the layered characters, the heart. The storylines weren't particularly deep, but they were complexly woven enough for me. I loved the mythological references very much, like the Wendigo. The romances invested me, and I loved the timeline centered plots. The characters had something alluring, very gripping personalities. But then it heightened the show progressed, growing deeper, and more dramatic. The Cole storyline with Pheobe was honestly very mesmerizing and caught my breath, but it escalated too far, and I am just disgusted that it had to end with Prue's death. The show wasn't the same afterward. I like Paige's personality, but I wasn't too fond of her dynamic with the sisters. I felt that she and Pheobe both had the feisty tinge, and it felt unbalanced. I think a softer, quieter character, maybe an IxFP, would have been quite interesting. Anyway, I just couldn't proceed to watch the show after Prue's death. I lost touch with its magic, the spell died.

·
Registered
A Constant Riddle
167 Posts
Regarding the other characters.. I don't remember the details as I saw it more than a decade ago...
My guesses

Prue ESTJ sp 3w2
Effective, straightforward, responsible, ambitious, and career-driven, workaholic. But she also had a warm and caring side for those she loved.
Piper ISTJ sp 6w5 (or maybe she is so 9w8 but I doubt it. I often confuse 6s with 9s as some subtypes are similar).
A constant peacemaker until she was forced to become the eldest sister and a head of family. Domestic, takes care of her family, affectionate and loyal.
Phoebe ESFP 7w8
Paige ENTP? 6w7 More cautious and more distrustful than her sisters. Easier accepts and generates alternative options and theories, asks why and how. But very loyal and family-oriented.

Leo.. Really don't know. Many type him as INFJ and he very well might be. He obviously has high Fe.
I agree with most of your typings. I honestly feel torn between ENTJ and ESTJ for Prue, as well as ISTJ and ISFJ for Piper. Prue began as a character that was very traditional and cloistered by the past, with a dazzlingly accurate memory (she was the archetype of an ESTJ). However, she, later on, becomes far more adventurous, open-minded, and visionary, and could create very effective and striking plans at the moment, which seemed to me like developing Se. Also, she had quite a flirtatious and sensual side hidden beneath her duty-oriented veneer, which I thought could illuminate blooming tertiary Se. As for Piper, as the harmonize and one to heal wounds and tension, empathizing her sisters, her warmth evoked a very Fe vibe. However, I also saw a lot of Te-Fi in her moral quandaries, as well as the way she endured her romantic struggles (verbally lashing out at Leo), and her blunt honesty. But other than that, I agree. They're such beautiful characters, and I love them all, but the show dissolved for me after Prue's death, so I don't know much about Paige's personally, accept there was admittedly something compelling about her.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts