Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCb0XZY6S44

If you are on vacation, do you feel it is more acceptable to cheat on your SO? Also do you take breaks in your relationships if you feel like you might cheat while away?

4,926 Posts
cheating is never acceptable IMO. if you want have sex with someone else just say that to your partner and don't be afraid of reaction because of who you are.
^

cheating is cowardly.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
To those who answered that it is acceptable, I would be curious to see their reaction when confronted with that idea coming from their partner, or how they would react if their partner ended the relationship after having viewed the video, and how they would react if someone would not agree to engage in a relationship with them due to the statement made in the video.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Yeah, sure. Go for it. Be sure to take notes and let us know how it works out for you.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I didn't know cheating was situationally appropriate.

Unless, of course, you're in an open relationship, in which case: More power to ya but it really shouldn't be called cheating. Obviously.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
I didnt know relationships had a geographical component. They are null and void at certain latitudes and longitudes? Or is it more to do with the "holiday" bit? Like you aren't working, or have time off from school?

In short: no. That's stupid. Obviously.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.