Personality Cafe banner

181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
See that's your problem, you look at it like there is a "rule" when it comes to relationships. No definitely not trolling, just laughing at how you've divided everyone up into little boxes to explain cheating. The stereotyping in this thread is just sad. There are millions of "exception to the rule".

People cheat because they have zero integrity, they don't value their own commitments. It has nothing to do with wealth, fame, or how humans lived as Neanderthals 100k years ago. It's called evolution. It's very very slow.

Anyway carry on with your dribble about everyone is the same and just a couple people different. lol Good day.
I'm not sold. If you are honest about not being a troll, offer me some constructive criticism. Hell, if you have better advice for guys who struggle with cheating, that'd be awesome. Until then I can't honestly see you as anything other than a troll. And that's me giving you the benefit of the doubt, because the alternative is you are dumb as shit.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
18,402 Posts
Irrespective of diet/lifestyle?
Diet, lifestyle, age, maturity, all play a role. I'm far more selective now.

I'm far more interested in quality over quantity at this point.

Reactions: ENFPathetic

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,691 Posts
There's a lot society has to say with regards to cheating. I'm here to clear this up for all the young men who are confused and suffering as a result of their cheating.

First, why does a man cheat? Because he can. This is a fact that you just have to accept. As long as you have options, you will have a natural urge to exercise those options. It doesn't matter if you have a 10 at home, you have it in you to sleep with a far less attractive woman with a far less appealing personality no matter how much you love your woman. Refuse to accept this fact and your options will forever dictate whether you cheat or not. Accept this fact, and you can control your options and thus control cheating.

So how does one control his options?

1. Focus on your life. Idle time is a recipe for all kinds of disaster.

2. Limit interactions with the opposite sex; lower your gaze, never allow yourself to be alone with a woman, don't go to places where people hook up, play dumb when women hit on you.

3. Discuss your sexual needs with your woman. Numbers 1 and 2 become a damn lot harder if number 3 is not being met. So figure out whether she is physically capable of meeting your needs. Most women aren't. If she is the exception to the rule, you've lucked out. If she is not, you need to find yourself a second, third or fourth woman. Not affairs. Multiple committed relationships. Of course this means you will need to treat them equally regardless of personal feelings and dedicate double, triple or quadruple the time and resources, mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially. This is not easy. Especially if you work a lot.

If your woman is not open to the idea of you having a second relationship, explain to her what the nature of a man actually is. A lot of women simply don't know. They've been fed to many lies. If she's not understanding, your best option is to end this relationship and find yourself a more agreeable woman.

It may just be the sleep deprivation, but this is the funniest thing I've read so far today 10/10. Hahahaha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Diet, lifestyle, age, maturity, all play a role. I'm far more selective now.

I'm far more interested in quality over quantity at this point.
I mean the slowing of sexual appetite. Does that happen irrespective of one's lifestyle and diet?

I know a few men in their 60s and 70s who very sexually active. I assumed it was because they have excellent eating and exercise habits, but they could just be an exception to the rule I guess.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
lmaooo me a feminist? Im trying to be objective bro. I ve already gone through my PUA, red pill phase and it lasted quite a while. I hope you escape yours too.

Edit: Im not advocating for any radical feminists here. But i ve matured enough to realize red pillers can be just as toxic.
Woohoo! I'm proud of you for digging yourself out of that hellhole. It's crazy stuff, the circular arguments that all boil down to raging insecurities in the guy so he portrays himself as a victim, even though he's got agency.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Rulers used to have concubines. CEOs and Politicians have mistresses. Celebrities have groupies. The common attractive man has sidebitches. No one bats an eye. Suggest to men who take on multiple women that they should treat those women equally and people get their knickers in a twist. No one can make this shit up.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Sleep deprivation or not, glad I could give you a laugh. Come back and share your thoughts.
Off the top of my head? If a guy told me he
wanted to cheat on me "because he could" I would be real tempted to fuck his dad, actually no, scratch that....threesome with both parents to show that's really terrible reasoning.

There's a lot of things people can do. That doesn't mean we should. Dogs have more self control than a lot of posts on this thread show. Haha

It genuinely is amusing though.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Rulers used to have concubines. CEOs and Politicians have mistresses. Celebrities have groupies. The common attractive man has sidebitches. No one bats an eye. Suggest to men who take on multiple women that they should treat those women equally and people get their knickers in a twist. No one can make this shit up.
It's not the equality issue that makes people react. It's the archaic views, including your beliefs that babies result from sexual liasons and that because women only have one womb, they can only have one man. Sure, sometimes accidents happen but if birth control is used properly, 99% of the time, having sex doesn't result in pregnancy. And the one womb issue? OMFG...😂😂😂

Seriously, you sound as naive as a virgin, whether really young or ancient. Or you might be from a developing or undeveloped nation where birth control isn't de rigueur.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Off the top of my head? If a guy told me he
wanted to cheat on me "because he could" I would be real tempted to fuck his dad, actually no, scratch that....threesome with both parents to show that's really terrible reasoning.

There's a lot of things people can do. That doesn't mean we should. Dogs have more self control than a lot of posts on this thread show. Haha

It genuinely is amusing though.
I like that you how you make it seem like his parents would just go along with it lol.

Well, there's who cheat and don't feel bad about it, and there's men who cheat and feel bad about it. The latter group tend to be men with low self discipline. As long as opportunity presents itself, they will do it, no matter how much it goes against their personal values or how much the guilt eats away at them. It just is what it is.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
I like that you how you make it seem like his parents would just go along with it lol.
By your own argument the dad would because he could, and the mom would be understanding, right? So why not?

Well, there's who cheat and don't feel bad about it, and there's men who cheat and feel bad about it. The latter group tend to be men with low self discipline. As long as opportunity presents itself, they will do it, no matter how much it goes against their personal values or how much the guilt eats away at them. It just is what it is.
I wonder if your dad is gonna feel bad about it, or is he more just accepting of his apparent weaknes? Apparently his personal values won't actually matter, right? Haha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
It's not the equality issue that makes people react. It's the archaic views, including your beliefs that babies result from sexual liasons and that because women only have one womb, they can only have one man. Sure, sometimes accidents happen but if birth control is used properly, 99% of the time, having sex doesn't result in pregnancy. And the one womb issue? OMFG...😂😂😂

Seriously, you sound as naive as a virgin, whether really young or ancient. Or you might be from a developing or undeveloped nation where birth control isn't de rigueur.
Not really. Your point of view is just too narrow. You're basing it on what was it, a liberal coastal us city and your unique lifestyle. And you're arrogant as shit to boot. My viewpoint applies across the board. And even in your own country, most people behave differently to what you think. Get out of your bubble. Travel the world. Expand your horizons. As shocking as it might seem to you, people want kids. They're not the result of a lack of protection, or because the condom broke. They genuinely want kids.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Not really. Your point of view is just too narrow. You're basing it on what was it, a liberal coastal us city and your unique lifestyle. And you're arrogant as shit to boot. My viewpoint applies across the board. And even in your own country, most people behave differently to what you think. Get out of your bubble. Travel the world. Expand your horizons. As shocking as it might seem to you, people want kids. They don't appear becomes the condom broke. They genuinely want kids.
Having traveled more than enough over the years, including other continents, wrong again.

Sure, people want kids but your archaic take on male/female relations is weird.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
By your own argument the dad would because he could, and the mom would be understanding, right? So why not?
Depends. Are you hot?

I wonder if your dad is gonna feel bad about it, or is he more just accepting of his apparent weaknes? Apparently his personal values won't actually matter, right? Haha
Wait we're talking about me now? I don't get jealous like that. I'd probably give you my dad's number if you wanted it.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Depends. Are you hot?
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I have once been called a gargoyle faced bitch.

Wait we're talking about me now? I don't get jealous like that. I'd probably give you my dad's number if you wanted it.
That's the sleep deprivation again. I didn't mean to say you, but hey why not? We're dating now, but it is only so I can have a threesome with your parents.

Even if they don't find me hot, it's fine the OP says a dude will cheat even with a 10 at home, so the real question is how hot is your mom?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Having traveled more than enough over the years, including other continents, wrong again.

Sure, people want kids but your archaic take on male/female relations is weird.
I find it hard to believe. The way you're talking, you sound like you don't know your next door neighbour.

Cool. Your opinion is noted.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I find it hard to believe. The way you're talking, you sound like you don't know your next door neighbour.

Cool. Your opinion is noted.
lol, they're fine. That said, what's true is that my travel experiences have been primarily developed and developing nations so I'll openly admit to having very limited experiences in undeveloped nations. For the record, I come from a multi-cultural, trilingual family so...

So...admit it, you're naive about male/female relations, right?

181 - 200 of 219 Posts