Personality Cafe banner

201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I have once been called a gargoyle faced bitch.
One man's gargoyle is another man's mona lisa.

That's the sleep deprivation again. I didn't mean to say you, but hey why not? We're dating now, but it is only so I can have a threesome with your parents.

Even if they don't find me hot, it's fine the OP says a dude will cheat even with a 10 at home, so the real question is how hot is your mom?
I didn't say anything about giving you my mum's number. You leave her out of this!

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,691 Posts
One man's gargoyle is another man's mona lisa.
Haha well the smirks gonna be from hooking up with your mom

I didn't say anything about giving you my mum's number. You leave her out of this!
Ah, so she is hot? How hot like 6 range or is she like a 9/10? Do I need to brush up on negging to get her, or is she more like the gentle seduction type?

....god I need to sleep this is getting out of hand 😆

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
lol, they're fine. That said, what's true is that my travel experiences have been primarily developed and developing nations so I'll openly admit to having very limited experiences in undeveloped nations. For the record, I come from a multi-cultural, trilingual family so...

So...admit it, you're naive about male/female relations, right?
I guess some people can travel blind because the relationships I've spoken on are common place everywhere. And in case you're yet to pinpoint your arrogance, the majority of the world is underdeveloped.

I'm 34 years old. I've had countless relationships with women from all walks of life. I'm anything but naive.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Haha well the smirks gonna be from hooking up with your mom

Ah, so she is hot? How hot like 6 range or is she like a 9/10? Do I need to brush up on negging to get her, or is she more like the gentle seduction type?

....god I need to sleep this is getting out of hand 😆
Wow. Did you just ask me to rate my mum?? LMAO

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I guess some people can travel blind because the relationships I've spoken on are common place everywhere. And in case you're yet to pinpoint your arrogance, the majority of the world is underdeveloped.
I'd be shocked if the majority of people on PerC are from undeveloped nations so, preaching undeveloped nation philosophy isn't really relevant.

I'm 34 years old. I've had countless relationships with women from all walks of life. I'm anything but naive.
Sure, sure. And with that, I'll laughingly see myself out of this thread. 😄

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Wow. Did you just ask me to rate my mum?? LMAO
Sure did! The whole premise of this thread is basically that you think that men want to fuck anyone and will always cheat regardless of attractiveness and standards, right? So....are you saying you've never considered it? Apparently it would probably go against your morals or whatever, but you'd still do it, by your own reasoning that I'm now twisting for my own amusement. So, please, go on, I need a number to work with. Haha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I'd be shocked if the majority of people on PerC are from undeveloped nations so, preaching undeveloped nation philosophy isn't really relevant.
There is no such thing as underdeveloped nation philosophy. This is how arrogance undermines you. It puts your ignorance on display.

Sure, sure. And with that, I'll laughingly see myself out of this thread. 😄
You may be an arrogant bitch, but it's hilarious how seriously you take yourself. I enjoy most of our conversations. See you later.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Sure did! The whole premise of this thread is basically that you think that men want to fuck anyone and will always cheat regardless of attractiveness and standards, right? So....are you saying you've never considered it? Apparently it would probably go against your morals or whatever, but you'd still do it, by your own reasoning that I'm now twisting for my own amusement. So, please, go on, I need a number to work with. Haha
No no no no. My advice is for men who struggle to keep it in their pants. You're a whole different breed. I'm sorry to say but I don't think anything can help you. At this point I'm questioning whether you're even wearing pants to begin with.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
No no no no. My advice is for men who struggle to keep it in their pants.
I don't think "be openly poly if you're not monogamous" is bad advice. I just wonder where people are supposed to find the time. Relationships take time, and at least some effort and such and those aren't infinate resources. Some people do find the time, so good for them if that's what they want. A set up where just the dude gets to hookup and the girl is supposed to what be faithful seems laughable, but if both people want that sure. It wouldn't be for me.

You're a whole different breed. I'm sorry to say but I don't anything can help you.
At this point I'm questioning whether you're even wearing pants to begin with.
Thank you, that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
I don't think "be openly poly if you're not monogamous" is bad advice. I just wonder where people are supposed to find the time. Relationships take time, and at least some effort and such and those aren't infinate resources. Some people do find the time, so good for them if that's what they want. A set up where just the dude gets to hookup and the girl is supposed to what be faithful seems laughable, but if both people want that sure. It wouldn't be for me.
At the end of the day, relationships are negotiated. Weigh up your options and make the best deal you can. Who cares if other people find it laughable. It's just their opinion.

Thank you, that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.
As an old fashioned gentleman, I keep it classy.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
At the end of the day, relationships are negotiated. Weigh up your options and make the best deal you can. Who cares if other people find it laughable. It's just their opinion.
I have been married for about 5 (6?) Idk years (I'm bad at time, alright). We were good friends first for about a year. The thought of him cheating is funny for many reasons, first of all that he'd have to talk to people he didn't want to. He's an intp who hates people. He's great and super hot, he probably could if he wanted to, but there's no way in hell he'd want to start multiple relationships.... I have to invite his friends over for him to hangout with them haha

And now as of today I guess due to this thread, I'm dating you, but that's purely to get with your parents so I think he'll understand. It's pretty rude of you to keep your mom from me like this. Thought you called yourself a gentleman. You won't even tell me if she's hot or not!

I too am basically a classy gentleman. I like cigars and scotch :p.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
I have been married for about 5 (6?) Idk years (I'm bad at time, alright). We were good friends first for about a year. The thought of him cheating is funny for many reasons, first of all that he'd have to talk to people he didn't want to. He's an intp who hates people. He's great and super hot, he probably could if he wanted to, but there's no way in hell he'd want to start multiple relationships.... I have to invite his friends over for him to hangout with them haha

And now as of today I guess due to this thread, I'm dating you, but that's purely to get with your parents so I think he'll understand. It's pretty rude of you to keep your mom from me like this. Thought you called yourself a gentleman. You won't even tell me if she's hot or not!

I too am basically a classy gentleman. I like cigars and scotch :p.
Lol. Only a fraction of men struggle to keep it in their pants like that. I never wanted anyone to start doubting their partners.

This level of perversion is beyond anything I've ever encountered. Please control yourself. She is not on the menu!

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Lol. Only a fraction of men struggle to keep it in their pants like that. I never wanted anyone to start doubting their partners.

This level of perversion is beyond anything I've ever encountered. Please control yourself. She is not on the menu!
Oh, I wasn't, but if this thread can make someone doubt their partner, that's probably not a bad thing. Because there are probably some other issues present if so.

Also why is it fine when it's your dad but mums not available? Rude.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Oh, I wasn't, but if this thread can make someone doubt their partner, that's probably not a bad thing. Because there are probably some other issues present if so.

Also why is it fine when it's your dad but mums not available? Rude.
Well if there are issues, then the issues are the reason for the doubt. But if someone reads this thread and thinks their partner is cheating because of what they read in this thread then that's a problem. Of course it would be the reader's fault for reading without first learning how to properly read, but I'd still feel bad about it.

She's not into women. Leave her alone.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Well if there are issues, then the issues are the reason for the doubt. But if someone reads this thread and thinks their partner is cheating because of what they read in this thread then that's a problem. Of course it would be the reader's fault for reading without first learning how to properly read, but I'd still feel bad about it.

She's not into women. Leave her alone.
I don't really think you have to worry about that.

·
Infractionated
8,691 Posts
Lmao. Did you change your profile or did I just not notice the creepy looking old dude before.

Btw, I think mistakes were made. You can have her number. Just remember to delete my dad's. He's not into guys.
Personally, I think Palpatine is the height of beauty. No such luck, though. I'm seducing them both through the tale of Darth Plagius the wise.

201 - 219 of 219 Posts