Personality Cafe banner

161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Don't waste your time on this dude tbh. That's why I usually don't reply to these kinds of threads. But yeah, he's a child trying to act like a manly man. Probably just has some little peen complex issues or something.
Your valuable contributions will be missed. Have a nice day.

·
Not Banned Yet
2,834 Posts
I dont see this going anywhere. Ill see myself out. If you are trying to support men who have guilty conscience because of the cheating atleast dont spread bs about social roles and focus on something more practical. You did well in point 1 and 3 actually. But after that you got too specific about the role and the behavior that is associated with it.
Whatever you have in mind with that, im tired of trying to understand it.
And i remember you also. You didnt seem to be so old fashioned and close minded back then.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I dont see this going anywhere. Ill see myself out. If you are trying to support men who have guilty conscience because of the cheating atleast dont spread bs about social roles and focus on something more practical. You did well in point 1 and 3 actually. But after that you got too specific about the role and the behavior that is associated with it.
Whatever you have in mind with that, im tired of trying to understand it.
And i remember you also. You didnt seem to be so old fashioned and close minded back then.
I'm not old fashioned or close minded. You just became a mouth piece for the bat shit crazy new age feminists and lost your ability to comprehend basic English in the process. You'll eventually grow out of it. Have a good one.

·
Not Banned Yet
2,834 Posts
I'm not old fashioned or close minded. You just became a mouth piece for the bat shit crazy new age feminists and lost your ability to comprehend basic English in the process. You'll eventually grow out of it. Have a good one.
lmaooo me a feminist? Im trying to be objective bro. I ve already gone through my PUA, red pill phase and it lasted quite a while. I hope you escape yours too.

Edit: Im not advocating for any radical feminists here. But i ve matured enough to realize red pillers can be just as toxic.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
lmaooo me a feminist? Im trying to be objective bro. I ve already gone through my PUA, red pill phase and it lasted quite a while. I hope you escape yours too.

Edit: Im not advocating for any radical feminists here. But i ve matured enough to realize red pillers can be just as toxic.
That's good to know. Maybe you're just tired.

I agree with you on the red pill community.

·
Premium Member
38,550 Posts
You literally said it. This is unbelievable. If you can't keep track of what you yourself type, then it's not at all surprising that you're struggling to comprehend what I type. Just stop man. Get some sleep, and come back to this when you can at least recall what you wrote and read 5 mins ago.

You sound like a bitch. I'm giving advice to grown adults. They're free to take it or leave it. Stop being a drama queen and acting like I'm forcing this on anyone.

This is you. Once again inferring that I'm telling men they have to buy property for their partner, even though I clearly said "if".

You seem to be saying a whole lot of nothing for someone who apparently values their time. I'm almost certain I recognise the name and you were not this slow last I remember of you. I must be getting trolled lol.
You just called someone a bitch.
That's a bit bitchy, don't you think?

·
Premium Member
38,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,550 Posts
Reactions: ENFPathetic

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
1,525 Posts
clicked out of curiosity aaaaaaa

here's my contribution that no one asked for:
a. cheating bad );
b. cheaters weak Dx
c. loyal lovers >>>>>

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
is there such a thing as toxic feminity or is it just supremacy?

is it toxic to call women smart?
Oh yeah there's toxic women out there too. I don't understand the women who get angry if a guy holds a door open for them.

But splitting the bill is pretty common now, and its out of courtesy too. People know people aren't loaded with money.

Her post is still valid though.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
18,402 Posts
Men don't grow out of "being horny". Some get out of shape once their metabolism slows down. For the men who look after themselves, they retain their appetite for sex well into their 60s and 70s.

I understand that some men can be satisfied by the average woman. But they are the exception and not the rule. The average man has a significantly higher sex drive than the average woman.
Oh, you've got a lot to learn. Trust me, sexual appetites change with age. See if you still feel the same in your 40s and 50s.

Reactions: ENFPathetic

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,648 Posts
Oh yeah there's toxic women out there too. I don't understand the women who get angry if a guy holds a door open for them.

But splitting the bill is pretty common now, and its out of courtesy too. People know people aren't loaded with money.

Her post is still valid though.
didn't say it wasn't valid. just stoking the campfire.

there's still an expectation, tho, for a lad to pay... though it's largely unspoken. But many things are. I had a discussion with someone yesterday in that regard - the strangestness of people that won't list their expectations prior to meeting. But it seems some people are afraid of releasing too much information on some things that may be negotiable. still, it seems odd to me whether one seeks to hook up or simply date to get those things out of the way first. I'd wager most are unaware of what they want.

·
Registered
ILE-Ne 7w8 sp/sx
2,067 Posts
Somehow I think that Dave Rubin would agree with me here...he is a member of the Dark Enlightenment after all.

Still, memes aren't even humorous. They are the wild gesticulations of a desperate, constipated hyena at that time of the month. How boring and derivative. I was more turned on by Beverly Hills after she suffered a Mexican invasion.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Somehow I think that Dave Rubin would agree with me here...he is a member of the Dark Enlightenment after all.
he made a career out of agreeing with people, you're not special

desperate, constipated hyena at that time of the month.
NICE I like that

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Find me the men who look for provision from their women, and I'll show you what an exception to a rule looks like.

Are you trolling me?
See that's your problem, you look at it like there is a "rule" when it comes to relationships. No definitely not trolling, just laughing at how you've divided everyone up into little boxes to explain cheating. The stereotyping in this thread is just sad. There are millions of "exception to the rule".

People cheat because they have zero integrity, they don't value their own commitments. It has nothing to do with wealth, fame, or how humans lived as Neanderthals 100k years ago. It's called evolution. It's very very slow.

Anyway carry on with your dribble about everyone is the same and just a couple people different. lol Good day.

·
Premium Member
38,550 Posts

161 - 180 of 219 Posts