Personality Cafe banner

Which Era was better?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checkerboard Era vs Powerhouse Era. Which one did you prefer. Personally the Checkerboard Era is before my time but my earliest memories of watching Cartoon Network were during the Powerhouse Era so thats what I grew up with.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Oh nice try @OcarinaFan96

and yeah since this is a Generation Y thread I assumed Checkerboard would be included in, glad you put the years though or nobody would know what you were talking about, anyway, Powerhouse Era (1997-2004) was my favorite, because that was the time I started watching the network when I was a young kid, and I experienced that throughout 2001, 2002, and 2003, which were my 3 favorite years for the channel ever.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I have to say powerhouse as it had everything in store for all its audiences. It was truly a golden era for Cartoon Network. I was the prime age for the entire era being 4 when it began and 11 when it ended. I watched most of the shows on that channel (including AS when it began) and it was amazing. It had some of the best and tolerable cartoons CN ever aired.

For the Checkerboard era, I may have seen small glimpses of it as I was of age to watch cartoons before it ended in 1997.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.