Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not used this forum for years, and I've been scrolling through my old personal messages from like 2016/17.

I found some messages from a user called "iisu", that said she was in a psychiatric hospital and was mentally ill.

She abruptly stopped responding one day. I suspected the worst. I remember this bugging me a few years ago because I was going through some suicidal times, seeing these messages again burns some curiosity in me.

I'm not an obsessive stalker or anything, I just today took a trip down memory lane on this website and I remember that this bugged me a few years ago.

I just wanted to know she was ok and if anyone here is aware of what happened to her?

Below is a photo of her from a thread she posted on. Ring any bells?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Hmm her username sounds familiar. Maybe you can drop her a PM or something? If her PerC account is connected to her email address, she will receive emails when you dropped her a PM on here, and if she is alive and well, she will get back in contact with you.

Seeing this thread of yours reminds me of a similar situation I encountered a few years ago.
I used to have a penpal whom I met at a different site who had depression and we were emailing each other and they would often write long essays to me detailing about their depression episodes and then one day they suddenly abruptly stopped replying my emails, and they haven't logged into their account at the site we met on either. It's like they suddenly vanished everywhere without a trace. Makes me wonder if anything had happened to them.

Reactions: secondpassing
1 - 2 of 2 Posts