1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
"Hey ... can't you say anything?"

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
@setzer, we haven't really communicated via this forum, but I've read some of your posts, and I just hope you know that you make a sweet impression on many of us here with your candor. Always keep your chin up, okay? :)
@Zech, you are the nicest feline this crow has come across. Thank you for being kind. And many hellos from the States!
@emerald sea, goddess incarnate, I can't stop gushing over you. Consider me your stalker. Be scared, very scared. XOXO.
@GoodOldDreamer, you are always delightful and honest. And we share the same tritype but in different order. Thanks for being you, GOD. ;)

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
@emerald sea: Thank you very much! You're incredibly sweet and I could use some cheering! :D
I'm inspired now!

Sheldon Cooper HUG! (For all of you!)

Why should I deprive you? Take some more! (Complete with hugs and...Bazinga!)

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
To INFJs (you know who you are),

INFJs are natural goal oriented people, however, sometimes it's ok to be a little "lighter" on yourself when things don't meet your expectations. It's easy to get down and out about not meeting our goals/expectations but realize you are where you are, not because you failed but because you have been trying with all that you have. It may not seem much, but reality can say otherwise :)

·
MOTM July 2012
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@SillaSY - thank you for your sweet words, even though i really don't deserve them at all. :) and you already know how much i adore you!! you are so loving and affectionate towards everyone, so full of life, engaging, and desirous of lifting up others. i don't think you see the precious gem you are, that everyone else sees and loves, when they look at you...don't underestimate yourself. :)

@Lady Nurture - one of these days i want to read one of the books you write. :) you are incredibly skilled with words, and your brilliant mind is obvious in everything you write. and i love your quiet deep concern for others, that i think sometimes goes unnoticed since it is so selflessly behind-the-scenes. :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
@Serrintine The exponentially decreasing 1.428571 X 10[SUP]-8[/SUP]% chance of redeeming my coupon is still a positive number. That means the chance is still there. In fact, 0 is the asymptote. That means the chance will always be there. And when you think about it, the same theory holds true for the virtual world...and we've already met there. All hope is not yet lost...just a thought. :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
@setzer, we haven't really communicated via this forum, but I've read some of your posts, and I just hope you know that you make a sweet impression on many of us here with your candor. Always keep your chin up, okay? :)
Thanks for the kind words! :mellow:
I guess I write about the things I have yet to tell anyone close to me, for fear of frightening people off, which I have yet to do when I actually open up(I might be on to something here!).
After I've written about something here it's out in the open and then I don't care(of course I care!) who reads it, because in all reality these words describe me. And I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to get everyone to like me so why bother, if someone has a problem with me say it to my face.

I take what I write here and then I try to share a new part of myself with a friend each time we meet.
Next time someone asks who I am, I'll just send them an collage of my posts from this site.

Hmm, I should really read all my posts after 2½ months on here. Might give me another insight. :proud:

Edit:Shit... I DID IT AGAIN! :ninja: Sigh... I'm NOT deleting this. :tongue:
Edit#2: So basically my first post was 1½ month ago... Mind blown.

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Following clip from Life of Brian is hopefully for anyone to enjoy (even if you've seen it before, i reckon). But I have in mind especially @geekofalltrades and @Lady Nurture # as I have the impression you both really appreciate UK comedy.

It's approx 30AD and The People's Front of Judea are meeting to discuss how to end the Roman occupation....

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Following clip from Life of Brian is hopefully for anyone to enjoy (even if you've seen it before, i reckon). But I have in mind especially @geekofalltrades and @Lady Nurture # as I have the impression you both really appreciate UK comedy.

It's approx 30AD and The People's Front of Judea are meeting to discuss how to end the Roman occupation....

Yes, but what did they ever do for us?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
@Zech, thank you very much! I've only had minimal exposure to Monty Python, but I do enjoy Blackadder, A Bit of Fry and Laurie (watched every season), Spaced and the Carry On films (which reminded me a bit of the physical comedy and charm of the Jerry Lewis films, which I'm also a huge fan of).
And now, for your cheering up pleasure, some Blackadder! :D

Blackadder- Sense and Senility (Part 1/4)
(Part 2/4)
(Part 3/4)
(Part 4/4)

1 - 20 of 338 Posts