Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
School me ole wise ISTPs. What do you think about chemistry vs connection? Do you think they are interchangeable? Different? Does one have to be present before the other? Or, are they mutually exclusive? Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Meh. I see chemistry as what other people view the relationship as, and connection what you view the relationship as... and could I have worded that more awkwardly if I had tried? Nope.

Chemistry is what makes other people go, "Dang, I wish I had that." It's when you can tell that two people belong together.

Connection is when you find someone who understands all those little parts of you that no one else has.

imho

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Chemistry always equals connection. Connection doesn't always mean chemistry.

Chemistry is a natural affinity towards someone. Something just works without effort.
Connection is that you understand someone and they understand you. The level of understanding differs in each case.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Chemistry always equals connection. Connection doesn't always mean chemistry.

Chemistry is a natural affinity towards someone. Something just works without effort.
Connection is that you understand someone and they understand you. The level of understanding differs in each case.
+1 to this

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Chemistry is biological attraction.
This is an evolutionary reproductive trait in which the human concepts of "monogamy" or "love" need not apply.

Connection is when two people meet of the mind, body and soul (i.e.: Become "mates").

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Chemistry is having a connection with someone, only that connection is based entirely around you mutally wanting to fuck eachother brainless.

(... but that isn't to say that you can't have 'chemistry' and 'a connection' with someone at the same time :wink:)

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Chemistry is like going to the car dealership, seeing a corvette, and immediately throwing your money at the salesman.

Connection is when you sit in it, drive it and realize "Shit, this car has everything I could need or want."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts