Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many chicken soup books out there have you fellow NFs read? It just seems to be a series that matches perfectly the the NF personality types.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I tried one, but I couldn't stand that sentimental bullshit for more than 1 1/2 pages. Then I vomited and wish my brain could expel the contents of what I had read in similar fashion.

·
Registered
INFP
1,317 Posts
I read one of them in my English class (second language) during high school. I remember liking most of them: short stories about teenage years and life in general. I thought most of them were cute and inspiring.

I had almost forgot about this book. Table of content has the following topics: relationship, friendship, family, love/kindness, learning, tough stuff and making a difference and going for it. So yea I think you're right talking about NF read.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I read one in middle school and couldn't put it down. Now, I don't actively go out and try to find them to read them, but they're definitely nice bathroom reads if you happen to stumble across one.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What's a chicken soup book? Is it something like Sandra Brown, Danielle Steel that kind of books? I have no idea...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts