Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering, how many of you guys have CHIN beards for non-religious reasons? of the young (20s-30s) people ive met who have chin beards, theyve all been INTJs so far lol. If not, which type do you think is likely to have a chin beard? totally know this is generalizing but still curious

·
Registered
255 Posts
Had a chinstrap for a while, also the facial hair grows thickest and most densely on the neck thinning the higher up the cheeks it goes.

A chinstrap beard seems an inevitability then.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I let mine grow for two weeks, well I shave everything on my head once every two weeks. Does that qualifies as having one? :blushed:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Decided to grow mine back... before pic would be my avatar. But like before it tends to sway to one direction.... ugh.:dry: But I've yet to trim it at all, waiting till after the renfair in a couple months lol

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I worked at In-N-Out for 5 years and had to be clean shaven. Didn't have facial hair before then so once I quit I was like "Fuck it, I'm growing it out." My chin is very full, but the rest of my face is kinda pathetic.

·
Registered
705 Posts
the beard is a permanent part of my face ..kind of like my eyes or my nose

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I don't really like facial hair. And I grow a beard every five seconds because I'm Italian... It sucks. :dry:
Yeah same :dry:

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I like stubble and 5 o' clock shadows. It really depends on how it looks on the guy. I find Fab Moretti of The Strokes really hot when he has facial hair:

·
Registered
166 Posts
My chin beard resembles Shaggy, from Scooby Doo. If I had more facial hair I'd probably grow it, though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts