Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo yo yo:)-Here I again:p

-I post this thread becouse I wanna to thank You all-and I know that You are just fantastic people:))!!!

This is a place to talking about everything or just say hello or-every little foolish or just share your feelings.

I crazy wanna write sth in all threads, but I must go to watch my favourite sitcom, so:p..

Haaaaaa I am sooo lucky-and sooo happyyyyy!!!! Thank You God-thank you for everything.

And I wanna to thank You my friends:proud:

Today I had results from high school finals exam And I Pass to graduate:crazy:-Yeeaaaa I am so happyyy!!!!

When I goes home with friend, which pass too, I hold my certificate up just to boast my hapiness with everyone:D.

And we were walking and just come across at my ex-and ...I think I still liove him-we were in relationship few months but before dating I was fall in love over year and to this day it least 5 years;D.

My next boyfriend after that-din't understand me and our relationship was pretty short..

Attachment??-I don't feel any butterflies anymore in stomach but he always give me so many positive energy(I am energy Vampire:proud:) and after our meetings I am such happy .

We have still so many topics to talk about-so many things that we still don't know about each other-we weren't never bored so I don't know-All would be perfect If not one detail... ( Addiction:frustrating:)

And I know that in the world exist so many super boys, and he maybe isn't my ideal but I love his personality, love his soft skin, mystical eyes...etc:blushed:

And today-we had so awesome conversation and so funny:D- I always am myself with him and always have a lot of energy-with him I am trying-bot not to be different or better, just to do everything -It's not artifical efforts-I know that we could be always full of energy and interests-always like in firsts dates.

And we made an appoitment with other friends in this summer:happy:-Haha and now I am thinking if by any chance we could return to be together again:unsure:. Ok so thats the end at last :p

Later I will spend whole night in with You on personality cafe:))

See you:wink:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ohhhh congratulations on graduating!!!

*runs around throwing sparkly glitter to celebrate!!!* :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I wonder if people ever get glitter in their nose, because they would sneeze sparklies. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I wonder if you could take a bathtub with glitter in the water....would a glitter bath be more fun than a bubble bath??? Would you get more clean??? Does it make you smell better??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I wonder if you could make edible glitter...because sparkly ice cream would be more fun!!!:happy::happy::happy:

I wonder if you could put glitter in a tattoo so it would sparkle? hmmmm....:confused::confused:

Maybe they should put glitter in stop sign paint so it's more visible...or maybe there would be more accidents because people would be watching the pretty glitter and fail to stop....:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Uhoh my mind wandered off...anyway congrats!!!

*runs round with sparkly maus fur*

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
^ Wow, I didn't know you could have so much glitter on the mind. :laughing:

Congrats, Vanilie, on your graduation! What happens next?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heeyyy:D I must tell You that since yesterday I didn't read nothing in this and others topics:DDHaha I am probably egoist-Noo !!! No way!! I just have party time and yesterday night I was sleeping so I wish that today night I will read all-Of curse I will- with pleasure:)!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BornToRave Congratki:)!!

TheLuckyOne haha so here are two lucky chaps:proud:.
Ok I we all will together one day-I will remember that promised;-)!

Thank You alll -Hurray:D!!

Testmaus what a glitter post- Glitter is so Cool:cool:!! I prefer bubble bath:p But You know-thanks that You remind me one of most beautiful and my favourite view-Glitter on the lake or sea-glitter at leafs in sun after rain-so beauti -that looks like it's made from brocade! Your ideas are super _I totally bough them:D!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank You Big Bad Wolf:happy: !!
I wanna to make this thread better-This could be cool the most messy thread:proud:

What do you love guys?? I means every little stupid thing:tongue:
And every movie and who- actor?? Let's bring some chaos here:D

I love jackie chan :> Yeeeaaa

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Hurray! Chaos!

I love Bruce Lee :-O Woooooooooopaw!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will change my life after tommorow-Yea that's what I will do:proud:!!

totally change my life-I am such a idler-The worse Idler in the whole globe:shocked:!!

So from Sunday I will be different:mellow:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha:D look here:)

Yesterday we had public voting for president of Poland and a few people were add to card Lady Gaga and vote for her:proud:!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Who knows-Maybe she is :proud:. But unfortunately she didn't win..
Whyyy???!!:sad:
Aww, did you change your status to "Disappointed" over this? Maybe you Poles could just elect your next representative for Eurovision into power. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts