Personality Cafe banner

Which kind of chocolate is your favorite?

• Milk Chocolate

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Dark Chocolate

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • White Chocolate

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I can't decide!

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I don't like chocolate...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of chocolate is your favorite? Maybe you like them all equally, and you can't decide. Or maybe you hate chocolate. Tell us here!

I personally love dark chocolate! :tongue:

·
Registered
642 Posts
definitely dark. it has a stronger chocolate taste, so it is more satisfying

·
Registered
24,163 Posts
Dark for me as well. As a youngin' was white; though I'd have eaten any tbh.

·
⛧ 666 ⛤
808 Posts
Dark is basically the only kind of chocolate I eat. Add some hazelnuts, and I'm in heaven.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,950 Posts
Pretty much all chocolate. Dark, milk, etc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I prefer milk chocolate, but I enjoy some good dark chocolate.

I'm not convinced white chocolate is chocolate at all, and I don't like it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Milk Chocolate.

I like dark, but not as much as the sweet milky chocolate. I have too much of a sweet tooth to love dark choco.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Dark chocolate, without a doubt. I enjoy milk chocolate too though.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Dark chocolate for me. It's the real thing, rather than part of it with added sugar to compensate. Though above 85% is too bitter.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dark, with at least 70% of cocoa...I can’t stand too sweet taste. I also like the ones with hazelnuts, almonds, orange essential oil, mint...but it definitely has to be dark.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Um, I just just showed up to argue that white chocolate is a chocolate imposter and should never be considered real chocolate! Hm, but milk and dark chocolate are both wonderful. I switch between the two based on mood.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Milk chocolate. I like some dark chocolate however, although most dark chocolate is too bitter for me especially over 70%. I don't really like white chocolate, in fact its not even chocolate, its just coconut and some other stuff blended together.

I will say though, is that, I have noticed the quality of taste has gone down over the years regarding most chocolates. Other people I've mentioned this too think so as well.

And chocolate tastes different when its been in the fridge vs when its been out of the fridge. I noticed when you take it from the fridge its lost its taste a bit, but when left out it tastes better. That saying, I don't like mushy melted chocolate, somewhere in between refrigerated and left out.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I love dark chocolate - preferably medium dark, I can't do like 80% and above - but I also love real white chocolate, too, the kind that actually has a significant amount of cocoa butter in it.

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,553 Posts
Cookies and cream for me

In particular, this one:

Hersheys-Cookies-n-Creme-Wrapper-Small.jpg

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Milk Chocolate. Yum.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts