Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know INFP's hate chores.

which is your least favorite chore?

for me it would have to be yard work. anything outside when the weather is gross. no thank you.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
It's so hard to choose, I hate them all so much. I guess washing the dishes. It's just ugh.
I don't mind washing at all.
However, I can't standddddddd the idea of drying them and putting them away.

First, they dry themselves if people are patient. Second, instead of grabbing a new plate just use one that's just cleaned.

Nas, if you can put those dishes away, I will give you my heart.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I don't mind washing at all.
However, I can't standddddddd the idea of drying them and putting them away.

First, they dry themselves if people are patient. Second, instead of grabbing a new plate just use one that's just cleaned.

Nas, if you can put those dishes away, I will give you my heart.
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.:tongue:
I don't why people have to dry them. I like looking at clean dishes in the rack. Makes me feel relieved.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I can generally enjoy chores if I have music to help me along. :) I HATE to do dishes, though. So tedious and boring, :/

·
Registered
602 Posts
i always have my zune w/ me when i do chores, music makes everything so much better lol.

tho if i had to choose what i like the least..hmm..probably dusting. like having allergies isnt enough? i have to dust off old books and shelves and sneeze my way thru it. i hate it

cleaning bathrooms isnt too far behind either

·
Registered
168 Posts
Clearing the table and washing dishes. My family sits around the table as I do this. I feel like a friggin servant or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts