Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ENFPs, INTJ here. I am wondering what you do around the holiday season, today in particular.

I haven't done much. I opened some gifts, went shopping online, wished a few close friends a merry Christmas, and read some books I bought.

Also, what did you want to get this Holiday season? I asked for books, gift-cards, and a few other things.

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Usually I spend it with my family - yesterday I went hiking with my best friend and her older sister who's also a good friend of mine. Today my family and I opened presents and had breakfast together - I don't really expect much for Christmas - I just want happiness and not to be bored / right now I kinda wish my esfj mother would stop panicking over nothing .

Reactions: Arcane

·
Registered
ESTP - SEE Fi
4,694 Posts
Family family and more family !

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm actually Jewish, BUT there's this amazing blog (ran by ENTP and INFJ) and they wrote this nice post about MBTI types and presents.
Wanna know what I did in Hanukkah? I've been to this amazing gathering thingy where all of my friends were and we just sat there and sang songs and danced, like always! It was totally awesome. :kitteh:
Yeah, I'm atheist so it's not like I did a lot of Hanukkah related things....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I spent Christmas day with my close family-parents, siblings and one set of grandparents. It was just a nice tranquil day, presents in the morning, a nice dinner and then relaxing together in the living room for the rest of the day. My family's hilarious, i love them. On Christmas day my mother (also and ENFP) and I tend to glaze over all issues to make the day run smoother.

Reactions: Arcane

·
Registered
933 Posts
family of enfps,infps, intjs, and istp, sooooo pretty much we all had a very lazy and relaxing xmas, went out for lunder(lunch/dinner) and then drove around the city looking at art. getta go skiing today so wohhooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts