Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Unnursvana: I think your twin needs a bit of a slap and to realize how cool you are and to include you in more

@rowingineden: I'd like to throw some intelligence potion on the people around you because you seem to get frustrated with the shallow and stupid people you come across...

@Lad: isn't this one obvious? your soulmate

@refugee: i feel as if we have similar music tastes judging by the music videos you post so I'd like to get you a guitar or some sort of musical instrument because I think you'd come up with something that I like

@Luke: seems like you'd be someone that could use a gf at this particular moment...you seem to be going through a rough patch over things that are out of your control, but you are a good dude and will make some woman very happy

@JerseyDevil: I probably put too much emotional investment into my sports teams so I bet you are a little disgruntled about the Devils so i wish they'd put together a hardcore push for the 8th seed in the East

@gloosle: please overcome that injury...mentally and physically

@bottes: i hope the person that you like sees the light

@Jazzanova: this man needs and deserves someone to share that custard with :laughing:

@pretty.Odd: needs some sort of pick me up. i'd like someone close to you to show their appreciation in a way that makes you know that you are loved

@Krelian and @SenhorFrio : they need millions of dollars to get started on making that INFP village...i am trusting them!

I think I'll have a second installment, too... damn, I have a strong feeling that this is over the top and corny...damnit, should i hit submit or not...ahhh, i don't know

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
awww @peterbreter I think it is because my twin has someone that she likes now... only found out like yesterday and she was also like this last time she liked someone. I could be wrong though.

But to all of you

I hope you like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts