Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a confession to make, this is the 3rd post of the same post. HOWEVER, its on the INTJ specifically because I value your guys opinions, and because I've had more success posting here than other places. In any event,I wantyour opinion on what you would get someone SPECIFICALLY BASED on their MBTItype. I understand that gender could influence the gift- if you want to includeone for each, that just makes you that much more awesome. My gifts so farinclude-ESTJ- A sports jersey with their name on the back. I feellike a disproportionate number of ESTJ’s are realllly into sports
ISTJ- a mug with the quote “ a penny saved is a penny earned”lol
ESFJ- something frilly, like a personalized photo album, ora gift card to starbucks…make their self indulging a little easier :p
ISFJ- something more personal.? Perhaps some handmadecoupons promising them certain things~ like a coupon saying “good for one massage,dinner, something cute and personal
ESFP- …something loud lol. Tickets to their favoriteband/group, personalized t shirts, hoodies, etc
ISFP- something anime-y. They all seem to be into it. DragonBall Z, FMA dvds, hoodies, some kind of Japanese sword set, etc
ESTP- condoms? xD No, perhaps something revolving aroundalcohol- like a specific shot glass set or something
ISTP- pool table, a car, a skateboard, band tickets
ENTJ- trickiest of all. If I had to say, ANYTHING, so longas you can prove to them its VERY useful
INTJ- I once got an INTJ a pencil sharpner that doubled asan eraser and he loved me for it xD along with ENTJ, something VERY useful, butmore quircky, like a doctor who bathrobe, lightsaber umbrella, somethingrelating to star trek
ENTP- Engraved flask with their name on it
INTP- Find them love :p Buy them a external terabyte of harddrive. An instrument, a book on how to socialize. A working model kit of a 18[SUP]th[/SUP]century boat
ENFJ- Tea set, along with tea pot. So they can have othersover and make tea..and talk about feelings
INFJ- Practically anything Doctor who, harry potter, or FullMetal Alchemist. I dated an INFJ and got her a hufflepuff scarf. She loved it. Youcould give them some coupons, but don’t be surprised if they try and use allthe intimate ones first :p
ENFP- tricky ones there. Engraved Zippo. Something goofythey can wear and understand
INFP- 3 boxes of the softest tissues you can find…on aserious note, BOOKS- dvds of things they like, something that engages thememotionally- perhaps a framed picture sharing an even you both had. Idk :x
Responses greatly appreciated :D

Reactions: Glurp

·
Registered
924 Posts
Here's what you get me: technology (external hard drive, tablet, computer, tech accessories, etc.); gift cards (books or technology); objects of utility.

Here's what I get everyone else: Uh....technology. Objects of utility. Gift cards? Uhh.... what else would people even want?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Love the concept of the post, i don't like typism but if it's for fun, i do :laughing:

Can't think of something for all types but here's some:
INTJ: an usb stick or a Death Star. Strategy games.
ENTP: ninja outfit/ghillie suit + air horn.
ISTJ: notepad, organizer. Revitalizing tea. Ask them for a list of things they want.
INFJ: needs to be thoughtful, it better be from your heart. I'd go for the self contained fish bowl.
ENFJ: just something nice, tell them you had them in mind when you bought the gift.
ENTJ: hard cash? Art of War book. Nice suit. Gotta be useful.
ESTJ: something practical/functional, something classy. Quality booze.
INTP: money, books, bubonic plague plushie

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
ENTJ: well, I want a knife sharpener. A good one, though.
INTJ: a super cool exclusive gadget that doubles as something else equally cool and useful: a photovoltaic pen or usb drive
INTP: a mobius loop ring
ENTP: a kit missing one part for making their favorite beer. don't tell them what's missing.
ESTJ: the best slamming pair of shoes ever.
ISTJ: duct tape
ESFJ: picture book, mug, phone cover of the grandkids
ESFP: something declaring them the best parents ever
ENFP: a new board game with a ready made date to have their favorite people over to play
ISFJ: a carefully orchestrated dinner party where only their favorite people are there and everything is made to their tastes, but they can still make a dessert to show off their skills

Reactions: King_Kirby

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

·
Banned
944 Posts
I bought myself a Lego Mindstorms robotics set last year. Right now I'm focused on finally finishing my radio controlled airplane and flying it. In the future I want a big dobsonian telescope.

As for cheap items, I like small toys with flashing lights. For example, a yoyo that lights up. I like fountain pens. They're pretty cool. Any kind of cool pen is nice.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I don't actually celebrate christmas but just a couple of weeks ago I bought my INTJ a special bound edition of his favourite book. He loved it.
I once bought my (now ex) ISFJ hubby a piano for our anniversary.
I buy my ESTP dad puzzles and trinkets because he loves them.
I have an INFP friend who keeps buying me jewelry though he did recently buy me the coolest fob watch. I loved it!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'd like to get something personalized, a short story, a letter, a poem, a drawing/painting, anything you CREATED with me in mind. Hah... Alternatively, something useful! Never know what to do with all the useless stuff I get (key chains, decorative stuff, clothes I have not chosen myself...). A book is a good idea, too!

My ENFP sis likes to get jewelry and watches.

ESFP sis likes to get fancy clothing items.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the INTJ: anything by Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens - there's a better shot than any other type that they'll agree with the subject material and at the very least they'll appreciate the irony if they don't. And hey, books.

The NFs: Something shiny. Jewelry, loose change, dangling car keys... seriously, anything.

INTP: Something electronic and a friendly reminder that it's Christmas (they probably didn't realize it).

ESTJ: Doesn't matter. If they don't like it, they'll just return it and get what they wanted in the first place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts