Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circumcisions in baby boys involve the painful procedure of cutting through the foreskin, and separating it from the penis. This Satanic practice causes fear and torture, which mentally traumatizes the child, and lowers his energetic frequency or vibrations. Although there are studies showing how circumcision makes people more prone to depressions and anger, little is known about its links to anti-social or sadistic personalities.

People's online behaviors mirror their interests in real life, so people who "troll" just to infuriate others, are also more sadistic and apathetic in the real world. It also happens that many of these people are circumcised, and while intact people also troll, this group is much younger and often below ten years old. An indicator of whether someone is circumcised, can be told by their usernames. Negative usernames (ones that vibrate at a lower frequency), or usernames that appear like the person that created it was depressed, appear to be associated with circumcised people. Examples of lower frequency usernames, which belong to circumcised individuals, include (altered to protect privacy) TremblingFear, likeicare, MasterOfInsanity, Macabre, TasticRage, nutty, DeathTimed and killsswitch.

There is a link between circumcision, and individuals that are easily angered or depressed. It is also known that people's online behaviors often mirror their real feelings. Although more research is needed, there is a clear link between negative usernames, which carry a lower vibration, and how they belong to circumcised individuals. These usernames are more easily recognized by their attributes to negative subjects (lower vibrations) like apathy, anger, fear, injuries, death, and insanity. Circumcision is a factor in anti-social, psychopathic, and sadist behaviors, which also reflect certain online usernames. Please discuss and share your opinions or thoughts. Thank you.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think this thread is better titled "Circumcision Causes Psychopathy, and Their Links to Negative Usernames". Any thoughts or opinions?

·
Registered
577 Posts
I would never circumcise my son if I had one, because that's not native to my belief system, but I don't care if other people do it. I certainly wouldn't call it 'Satanic', but that's not a descriptor I normally use anyways.

As for whether it contributes to depression? I can't really cite any studies on the subject, but I don't believe that circumcision alone could irreparably damage a person. There would have to be other insinuating circumstances, because it usually takes a lot more then that to make someone snap beyond the point of no return.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Very insightful Sparky.

And true.
@FearAndTrembling actually told me he was being circumcised while he made his username.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would never circumcise my son if I had one, because that's not native to my belief system, but I don't care if other people do it. I certainly wouldn't call it 'Satanic', but that's not a descriptor I normally use anyways.

As for whether it contributes to depression? I can't really cite any studies on the subject, but I don't believe that circumcision alone could irreparably damage a person. There would have to be other insinuating circumstances, because it usually takes a lot more then that to make someone snap beyond the point of no return.
Fear and torture are enough to cause lower vibrations in people, and this is especially traumatic for a baby who was only a few days or weeks old, when the brain is still developing. Anything "Satanic" just means it decreases energetic vibrations, by inducing fear, terror, or torture. I am almost certain that the "top 5" killers mentioned in the INTJ serial killer thread were painfully circumcised as babies:
http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/165502-intj-serial-killer.html

Very insightful Sparky.

And true.
@FearAndTrembling actually told me he was being circumcised while he made his username.
I assumed FearAndTrembling was circumcised as a baby, and I just found out he is circumcised by a post he made in this thread:
http://personalitycafe.com/debate-forum/178588-when-will-united-states-ban-circumcision-2.html#post4662526

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
empty calories
992 Posts
Also, why do you write this whole OP post as if it's a scientific article without including a single reference? "It is known that", "There is a link between", "Examples of lower frequency usernames, which belong to circumcised individuals, include". What, did you go around and ask them if they don't have a foreskin on their dick? Or did you simply figure out that they were circumcised by the way they behaved? Popper would like to have a word with you.

My personal favourite is "lowers his energetic frequency or vibrations". Are you making an elaborate joke or do you actually believe what you're writing?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
75% of american men are circumcised. There goes your theory, unless you'll assert that they're all psychopaths.
That is a lot of lower vibrations, thought not as much as 80%. Considering how women are uncircumcised, the overall energetic frequency drop is manageable, though could be much better.

Over the decades the rate of circumcision in hospitals varied from a high of nearly 65 percent in 1981 to a low of slightly more than 55 percent in 2007, Owings said.

http://www.webmd.com/children/news/20130822/us-circumcision-rates-drop-by-10-percent-cdc

Data from a national survey conducted from 1999 to 2002 found that the overall prevalence of male circumcision in the United States was 79%. 91% of boys born in the 1970s, and 83% of boys born in the 1980s were circumcised. An earlier survey, conducted in 1992, found a circumcision prevalence of 77% in US-born men, born from 1932–1974, including 81% of non-Hispanic White men, 65% of Black men, and 54% of Hispanic men, vs. 42% of non U.S. born men who were circumcised.

Brown & Brown (1987) reported the most important factor is whether the father is circumcised.
Prevalence of circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, why do you write this whole OP post as if it's a scientific article without including a single reference? "It is known that", "There is a link between", "Examples of lower frequency usernames, which belong to circumcised individuals, include". What, did you go around and ask them if they don't have a foreskin on their dick? Or did you simply figure out that they were circumcised by the way they behaved? Popper would like to have a word with you.

My personal favourite is "lowers his energetic frequency or vibrations". Are you making an elaborate joke or do you actually believe what you're writing?
Everything is energy, so the concept of "energetic vibrations" must be understood. There is already research linking circumcision with anti-social behaviors, and psychopathy:

Circumcision Psychopathy

Just Google search.

The usernames are from personal research, mostly by asking people online whether they are circumcised, and taking note of their responses.

·
empty calories
992 Posts
That is a lot of lower vibrations, thought not as much as 80%. Considering how women are uncircumcised, the overall energetic frequency drop is manageable, though could be much better.

U.S. Circumcision Rates Drop by 10 Percent: CDC

Prevalence of circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everything is energy, so the concept of "energetic vibrations" must be understood. There is already research linking circumcision with anti-social behaviors, and psychopathy:

Circumcision Psychopathy

Just Google search.

The usernames are from personal research, mostly by asking people online whether they are circumcised, and taking note of their responses.
So you selectively went by negative names and asked whether they were circumcised. I think your problem here is clear, since you posted yourself that more than half of american men are circumcised. You can prove nothing, yet the phenomenon probably proves itself to you so clearly.

Also, you probably don't understand much of physics or psychology if you're going to assert that youth trauma somehow causes the strings that make up a person's matter vibrate more slowly. "Everything is energy, so the concept of "energetic vibrations" must be understood." Quit the scientific speech style. You're blabbing pseudoscience confabulated with some utterances from physics.
If I'm to TRY to understand what you mean by people's energy vibration levels... well. Given that energy would equal mass multiplied by a constant, then skinny people have lower energy levels, for they're made out of less mass. But that's not what you mean.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you selectively went by negative names and asked whether they were circumcised. I think your problem here is clear, since you posted yourself that more than half of american men are circumcised. You can prove nothing, yet the phenomenon probably proves itself to you so clearly.

Also, you probably don't understand much of physics or psychology if you're going to assert that youth trauma somehow causes the strings that make up a person's matter vibrate more slowly. "Everything is energy, so the concept of "energetic vibrations" must be understood." Quit the scientific speech style. You're blabbing pseudoscience confabulated with some utterances from physics.
If I'm to TRY to understand what you mean by people's energy vibration levels... well. Given that energy would equal mass multiplied by a constant, then skinny people have lower energy levels, for they're made out of less mass. But that's not what you mean.
Are you circumcised? Just curious.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmao, I knew you'd ask this. I'll keep my privacy ;)
It is funny how the circumcised men mostly respond with privacy concerns. Is it a privacy issue when your parents decided to circumcise you?

·
empty calories
992 Posts
It is funny how the circumcised men mostly respond with privacy concerns. Is it a privacy issue when your parents decided to circumcise you?
I suppose I'm a new positive data point in your search for confirmation :)
And funnily enough, that in itself confirms how biased you are. I've never told you anything about being circumcised or not.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I suppose I'm a new positive data point in your search for confirmation :)
And funnily enough, that in itself confirms how biased you are. I've never told you anything about being circumcised or not.
Then just answer whether you are circumcised.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tell me why you believe in energy vibrations.
It is like how people experience happiness or depressions. How are the two different? Which do you think is the one with positive vibration?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts