Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I honestly just clicked for the " >:-d " face, I love it! I haven't seen the INFP girls do that over here, I think I know what kind of girl I'm destined to marry now.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think I know what kind of girl I'm destined to marry now.
Are you XNFP guys all hopeless incurable romantics, or what? :tongue:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly just clicked for the " >:-d " face, I love it! I haven't seen the INFP girls do that over here, I think I know what kind of girl I'm destined to marry now.

Well, you're welcome on the ENFP forum any time ^_^ Several lovely ladies there ready to make you feel like the sexy archeologists you INFPs are (;

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Well, you're welcome on the ENFP forum any time ^_^ Several lovely ladies there ready to make you feel like the sexy archeologists you INFPs are (;
Sorry, APPLES is my only ENFP crush, faithful to the end!

I'm trying to convince her to go Volcano climbing with me. Put in a good word~ and I'll hook you up with an INFP guy on here. Just point, really. Try not to bat the eyelashes at them though (mortal weakness).

Reactions: MissyMaroon

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anything particularly significant about the "archaelogist" thing? Would I become more desirable as an archaelogist? Hmm, perhaps I've unearthed my new career! :p
What's not desirable about a quietly intense, inquisitive crusader and discoverer of lost, lonely artifacts craving the touch of this embodiment of sexuality?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Underneath it all, we constantly wonder about ''the one'' :wink:
*sigh*
not to worry, i do that too. like all the time.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Why do you ENFPs always gotta get busy? :crazy: Do you all have permanent erections or something? :shocked:
I noticed this too. ;o

ENFP's are all pervs...which is hot I might add. I'm almost 100% sure that ENFP females are more perverted than us xNFP guys .-.

As for you Missy Maroon, can we take you deep into the jungle? Preferably in a treehouse by the lions den.
-wink-

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I totally am an anthropology student who plans to focus on archaeology and cultural anthropology. And I am kinda a guy. More or less. Depending on who you ask. I love ExFP libidos, the only ones comparable to mine that I know of.

Reactions: MissyMaroon

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 152 Posts