Personality Cafe banner

701 - 716 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Must admit I don't like people wearing leggings as trousers but I wear leggings with shortish tunics or tshirts so I guess I'm somewhat to blame for that? They are so comfortable though! But I understand it makes everyone look like lemmings and like no one has any fashion sense. It's a habit, I guess.
I love leggings. Definitely prefer them over skinny jeans. However, flattering leggings are made of opaque, non-sheer materials. Those flimsy cotton ones are no good.

Seeing everyone in skinny jeans is a bit boring also. People need some individuality.
Skinny jeans are the fucking plague. My skin needs to breathe! (Especially because I'm pear-shaped. I have a small waist but legs are permanently fat so fuck me I guess)

Something I've noticed that isn't something that bothers me, just an observation; I don't see many people wearing hats anymore. I don't know why. Hats can transform a look and complete an outfit. Maybe people don't know how to accessorize? I love these type of hats:

View attachment 89015

and think they look classy. But then I love that Jackie O style (the pill-box hat)/Vintage that is rare these days. Oh well.
Nobody gets a $50 haircut to hide it with a hat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not sure if it counts as a trend, but I can't stand clothes with floral patterns, especially not dresses.

I don't dislike them completely, but I can't stand them: whenever I see them I can't help but think that they're made out of table cloth or something. You know, I'm talking about those table clothes used in summer, with all those flowers and fruits and butterflies(...).

I actually prefer clothes with no pattern at all, but floral ones, to me, are the worst.
On t-shirts too.

Of course I don't mind if others wear it: if they/you like it it's fine, but you'll never see me as a table cloth, I'm sorry xD

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
Can all men pull their trousers up FFS?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)

What's up with this trend anyways :angry:

If I want to see your boxers I'll make sure to let you know.
Not seeing it a lot here fortunately. Something to do with skinny jeans, and perhaps even regular jeans not having a lot of room down there, or guys wanting to give such an impression.

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
Bell bottoms,
Same, but never lived early enough to see it unless I'm not noticing it being revived somewhere.
Beatle's haircuts,
This I actually prefer, but luckily for you, this is becoming less popular where I live to the point it's almost dying out.
outrageous plaid clothing
I have an impression that guys who wear this must stink, and girls who wear this are gay or something.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Those tie up tops. Think they are part of the 70's trend. They're gross. They make you look like a rough medieval peasant barbarian/lout man scrounging around in the mud or something. So ugly.

0f04b59aafa68a54d6081d599e1b9e1e.jpg

img-thing-2.jpg

c23fc71836e2099b0f12f9ddd67c5085.jpg

Hollow-out-Strappy-Front-Women-spring-Autumn-Plus-Size-Lace-font-b-Up-b-font-Causal.jpg

701 - 716 of 716 Posts