Personality Cafe banner

Clumsy?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  bellisaurius 
#1 ·
Anyone else clumsy, or is it just me?

Tripping a lot. Knocking things over. Cutting my legs shaving. Shoulder-assaulting door frames. Things falling out of my purse while I'm fishing around for something. Tripping more.

Wondering if this is common in those of us with low Se.
I could just be an idiot who can't do simple tasks. Like walking. :dry:

#3 ·
ALL THE TIME :dry: it's seriously the worst. I trip twice a day... at least. I'm totally oblivious to any object that I could run into. Oh! And then when someone scares or tickles me, I just kick everywhere, not aware that I could hit the tickler or scare-er in the nose (not that they don't deserve it). I also agree that it has something to do with the lack of Se.

#5 ·
It's good to know that there are some ENTPs out there who make us look a little more suave.

I realize I said that as if the rest of the world were well-versed in MBTI and typed everyone they encountered.

#8 ·
#9 ·
I'm only clumsy when I'm not actively trying to be coordinated.

So... a lot? But if I knock something over and I'm not too deep in thought, my reactions are usually pretty good and I can save whatever is falling from a horrible, horrible fate.

Reactions: lukz
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.