Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,581 Posts
52 is too soon. I read about it online but they didn't mention the cause. I was looking at that picture & remembered hearing how pretty Shirley Jones was when I was around 15. I thought "Huh? Really, the mom?" Now I think, yep, they were right. I get it now. Anyway, R.I.P Suzanne.

Reactions: Siggy

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are saying that she suffered a "medical episode". They won't know fully until the labs come in.

Too soon is right. The plots were fun, not as corny as the Monkees, but the music was pretty decent.

Shirley Jones to Rosanne......We've come along way baby, LOL

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
The thing I dislike about these things (even though I know why it is and that my irritation is irrational) is that there are so many people who die young, yet only those who are famous are cared about. I mean, my grandfather died at 56. No articles about him (obviously, not famous).

Even though it cannot be changed, it still makes me feel bad for all those who are just forgotten without anyone knowing or caring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.