Personality Cafe banner

Co-dependency

304 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Dalien 
#1 ·
What do you folks think of this? How do you know if you're or someone else is in a co-dependent relationship? Asking for a friend...lol. No, not really. The more I think about it, I think I am really co-dependent in a lot of ways. :exterminate: It's kind of a confusing thing to me. I think I torture myself a lot more than I really should by my impression of relationships around me. That may have some element of reality, but it isn't really entirely my responsibility.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
The OP speaks of lying and seems to glorify it. Lying is unwise, e.g. immoral. It may seem like the liars are getting ahead and in the material world sense maybe they are, but, immaturity causes suffering, and lying is immaturity. DO NOT intend to do immoral things. They ALL come back on you and make you unhappy.
Wasn't my intention to lie. Admittedly it does happen at times and I don't always want people to know about certain things. I do feel that my OP was blatantly transparently lying, though the quality of it isn't really even good or even funny really. I can even see if someone saw it as in poor taste.

Regardless, thanks for the post. Not really sure how to phrase things all the time, and there is/was a co-dependent part of myself that is/was afraid to reply to you specifically. Maybe it's just low self-esteem...

Reactions: series0
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.