Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Her Royal ESFPness
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black coffee plain: You don't do fuss or frills. You're logical and energetic. You get straight to the point, get started on business matters. Sleep schedule chaotic. If it's got caffeine in you'll drink it.
Black coffee with a splash of milk: Nothing wrong with a bit of milk. You're reasonable and relaxed. You try and enjoy simple pleasures in life. Compassionate, and considerate. And you like milk.
Espresso, single: Sophisticated, maybe you've been to Italy and want to appear sensual and cosmopolitan. You dress like you're on the cover of Vogue and only order espresso to appear stylish.
Espresso, double: You're really living on the edge, thrill seeking junkie. You could have an addictive personality.
Latte: Pretentious, perfectionist, and probably a bit of a pea-brain. You're easily persuaded and lack your own sense of integrity.
Flavoured Latte: Oh don't be ridiculous.
Flat white: Ridiculous hipster who claims to have an outgoing adventurous personality. Really they're just a bore, and well, rather flat.
Green coffee: I don't trust people who drink green coffee.
Slimming coffee: Yeah, I don't trust these people either.
Cappuccino: You're relaxed, self assured. You can't go wrong with a cappuccino. Nice choice.
Frappuccino: You're completely mad. Why didn't you just get a milkshake?

What coffee person are you?

Cup Wiener melange Coffee Café au lait Coffee cup

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,845 Posts
Chilled cold brew black flavored coffee with cinnamon and chocolate :proud:

Thats what I make when i want coffee

Reactions: ThisNameWorks

·
Registered
ISFP
4,382 Posts

View attachment 827177
Well according to your post my coffee says I don't do fuss or frills. I’m logical and energetic. I get straight to the point, get started on business matters. Sleep schedule chaotic. If it's got caffeine in I’ll drink it. I’m pretentious, a perfectionist, and probably a bit of a pea-brain. I’m easily persuaded and lack my own sense of integrity. I am untrustworthy, or potentially have a stone-cold pokerface. I’m relaxed, self assured. I’ve never gone wrong with a cappuccino, the nice choice. I’m completely mad. I should have just gotten a milkshake instead.

Espresso, single: Sophisticated, maybe you've been to Italy and want to appear sensual and cosmopolitan. You dress like you're on the cover of Vogue and only order espresso to appear stylish.
Just outta curiosity, what if this individual actually lives in Italy?

·
Premium Member
45,675 Posts
I like Turkish and African coffee with soymilk & ginger and decaf with pumpkin taste. What does that say about me

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Black coffee plain: You don't do fuss or frills. You're logical and energetic. You get straight to the point, get started on business matters. Sleep schedule chaotic. If it's got caffeine in you'll drink it.
Latte: Pretentious, perfectionist, and probably a bit of a pea-brain. You're easily persuaded and lack your own sense of integrity.

The above three are my coffee preferences, in that order. Also, sleep is for the weak. 😄

·
Registered
12,002 Posts
my coffee says i like coffee. a lot; and i don't like it black.

i lol'd at some of the commentary, but it seems to be framed around a coffee-shop culture i don't take any interest in. sure the checklist is not just a starbucks/ish marketing tool?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Black coffee with a splash of milk: Nothing wrong with a bit of milk. You're reasonable and relaxed. You try and enjoy simple pleasures in life. Compassionate, and considerate. And you like milk.
Espresso, double: You're really living on the edge, thrill seeking junkie. You could have an addictive personality.
Flavoured Latte: Oh don't be ridiculous.
Flat white: Ridiculous hipster who claims to have an outgoing adventurous personality. Really they're just a bore, and well, rather flat.
Green coffee: I don't trust people who drink green coffee.
Slimming coffee: Yeah, I don't trust these people either.
Cappuccino: You're relaxed, self assured. You can't go wrong with a cappuccino. Nice choice.
Frappuccino: You're completely mad. Why didn't you just get a milkshake?

View attachment 827177
I seriously doubt your favourite coffe says more about your personality than your favourite color or eyes color does. MBTI has some scientific backing, your favourite coffe does not. Google the Barnum effect aka Barnum-Forer effect. If you make a general description, 80-85% of the people are going to think that description is made specifically for them when in fact it's a very vague and general description that could apply to anyone.

It's interesting to learn more about personality and how different people function. What makes us unique, what makes us different. But we need to keep in check the difference between science and fantasy. The difference between actual differences between us an wishful thinking.

Although I suspect there was a chance this topic was a joke, I couldn't take the chance.

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
One night, pre-pandemic, I had friends over for dinner. Sadly, I had forgotten to buy coffee and didn't have enough beans to cover the amount of coffee that was needed. So I cheated and added some emergency stash instant coffee to the grounds and brewed it up. The coffee connoisseur in the bunch raved over my coffee and wanted to know where it came from so he could buy some for himself. 😄

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE SCUEI
21,333 Posts
I drank it black when I was younger. As I've gotten older, I take it with a splash of milk.

On Fridays, I get a little adventurous and add an espresso shot.

Reactions: mia-me

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Espresso, double: You're really living on the edge, thrill seeking junkie. You could have an addictive personality." and it's true! I really live on the edge and try to combine three jobs and university studies. At the same time, I love coffee. Probably my life without coffee would have turned into something boring and tasteless. I constantly carry my coffee with me and often look through various novelties related to coffee on the web. Recently I found the best k cups and I am very happy with them. They're really cool. Thanks for the test!

·
Infractionated
All I really want is to play Azad.
10,570 Posts

Eh? Some true some not etc

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
I stopped drinking coffee earlier this year. What does that say about me?

I don't miss it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts