Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.2)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.1)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************************** (40.7)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.5)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ
Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ESFJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.
The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Stabilizer; and lastly, Improviser.
By this analysis, my Ni is slightly more than my Fe...but I still use my Fe as primary focus, though with a high-functioning Fi...it uh...cooperates with my Ennegram 2w1...because my personal values sometimes trump my need for fairness and compassion (VENGEANCE AGAINST THOSE WHO TROMP ON MY BELIEF SYSTEM!). I am a catalyst...I try to start the ball rolling on things, I instigate...more often than not.

I feel that the Ni/Fe problem...though...that Ni outweighs Fe sometimes...is less of a problem than it could appear to be to some, who would use it to mislabel me as INFJ because of the order of operations. The point is, I'm still growing, and still returning to my "normal line" of Fe after a devastating injury to my heart and soul nine months ago. And it's still effected me because I closed myself off...quite a lot after that, and through depression became rather cynical toward love, but now that I have found someone special, she is healing my soul and allowing me to return to working on my extroverted feeling and self...

Though it is no surprise whatsoever that my Ti/Te and Se/Si are both lower than the Ni/Ne and Fe/Fi because, of course, I live a lot of my life in my head...in my imagination, my visions, my feelings...whether I'm in a group of people or not, it's feelings and intuition I use, not base-level observations of the world around me, save nature/animals...I rarely notice some things about people...or my surroundings. And as far as thinking goes, my problem solving is limited...I try not to close options until I find the "best one" and sometimes...that takes a LONG time...so I just go with my feelings rather than logic, or rationalized thought...it can lead to problems, but it's better than just wandering around without having made a choice.

I kind of want to know what people think...about my scores, as an ENFJ with Ennegram 2w1 and scoring high on Feeling, Intuition, and Judging, but a little lower on the extroversion (all are rather high save Extroversion, which is "average" for an Extrovert meaning somewhere in the upper 60s rather than an 80 or higher).

Anyway, that's me...though...I'm still wondering how well it actually defines how I operate...because I am...me...I am who I am and this only just helps give me insight into what I do...not always why I do it.

http://keys2cognition.com - The test I took is here.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.