Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More investigation and playing with dominant/inferior relations here. (and slightly based off the MBTI prayers)

Ne (to Si): Please give me the strength to settle upon one way to do things..... except if a really cool other way shows up, or if there need not be one way to do things in the first place, or nevermind, I'll have something better to ask for later....

Si (to Ne): Please give me the strength to experiment with new things, right after my daily hour block of television and my relaxing evening of piano lessons.

Ti (to Fe): Please give me the strength to be more agreeable and considering of others opinions, except for those really obviously wrong ones of course.

Fe (to Ti): Please give me the strength to not be hurt by criticism. Wait.... did I just say that I would be hurt by criticsm? Well I would never!

Fi (to Te): Please give me the strength to not get so personally invested in things, except for those many things that are absolutely positively worth caring about, like this request.

Te (to Fi): Please give me the strength to carefully consider my personal investment in problems before moving forward. And quickly! I have more important things to do than waste time with mushy stuff like this.

Ni (to Se): Please give me the strength to take reality as it comes. But then what does it really mean for reality to come anyway? Can I ever really be this thing we call "present"?

Se (to Ni): Please give me the strength to slow down and carefully consider my alternatives. Oh wait, someone just called about a new fine dining experience, I'll be back in 3 hours....

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Please give me anywhere near irrefutable reason to believe I'm not schizophrenic, or have faith because it is a learned behavior. /NiTe

Reactions: electricky
1 - 2 of 2 Posts