Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been realizing a connection between cognitive functions and several popular internet memes.

Philosoraptor - Ti. Memes involving him are always about thinking one step further and presenting an interesting and amusingly logical interpretation of something.

Sudden Clarity Clarence - Ni. He's always about connections previously unrealized.

Troll Science - Ne. All about making up crazy ideas things that wouldn't actually work. The creator of the meme knows this, and presents it as a joke.

Feels - Fi. One of the most emotional memes, dealing with emotional impressions on a personal level, and rather obvious with it's name.

Forever Alone - Fe, being denied. Possibly inferior Fe.

You Don't Say - Se, (really kind of the same thing as Captain Obvious)

Cereal Guy - Ni, He makes predictions and offers insights on things. Is shocked when his predictions are wrong.

X All the Y! - Te and/or Se. Getting things done! But it can be biting off more than one can chew.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers - Si, but used in a very minimal, un-detailed manner.

Troll Face - Ne/Fe, used in a way to frustrate people for one's own amusement.

Ridiculously Photogenic Guy - Se/Fe. Always winning at things regarding appearance and social events.

·
Registered
18,510 Posts
I've been realizing a connection between cognitive functions and several popular internet memes.

Philosoraptor - Ti. Memes involving him are always about thinking one step further and presenting an interesting and amusingly logical interpretation of something.
Seems more Ni to me, turning one concept into a similar but different concept.

Sudden Clarity Clarence - Ni. He's always about connections previously unrealized.
Seems like weak Ne logic to me.

Troll Science - Ne. All about making up crazy ideas things that wouldn't actually work. The creator of the meme knows this, and presents it as a joke.
More like fail Ti logic.

Feels - Fi. One of the most emotional memes, dealing with emotional impressions on a personal level, and rather obvious with it's name.
Seems FiNi.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I've added a few more (see original post)

Originally Posted by Quantum Knight I've been realizing a connection between cognitive functions and several popular internet memes.

Seems more Ni to me, turning one concept into a similar but different concept.

Seems like weak Ne logic to me.

More like fail Ti logic.

Seems FiNi.
Hmm... I've thought the same things along with what I originally had, but didn't see them as prevalent. Though I agree with you seeing Troll Science as flawed logic (Ti)

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Reactions: HellCat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts