Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that I am either an ENTJ, ENTP, or ENFP. I cannot determine my dominant function though. A little bit about my confusion. I am not a domineering person, but I am a strong leader and will often hijack someones idea and take it to a whole new level. I love to criticize and I am famous for my rants. I can go off at anytime on something. People think of me as very argumentative. I will purposefully take a side I don't believe in just to introduce conflict because I enjoy arguments. I am always very confident in what I say and can appear to be very stubborn. This is mostly because my opinion if formed from immense research and I believe that I have already looked at every aspect of the situation before coming up with my stance. I am very unserious at school and very serious at home. I can be very offensive and have been told that I need to "work on my filter". I don't know what function these qualities would go under. I can see Te because I am always telling people a better way that they could do something, but I hesitate to say its dominant because I can be quite lazy when it comes to work that I don't believe is necessary. I can also see Ne/Ni because I actively research and have learned to look at a viewpoint from all sides. I once won a class debate by defending Hitler (I am jewish, and I do not condone any of hitlers beliefs. I do not mean to offend any readers. Just a good example of how my mind works). I am famous for my rants that can be ignited at any moment. I have spent a lot of time researching this and I am starting to get frustrated by the fact that I cannot come to a final conclusion. Thanks for the help. Please ask more questions back at me for anything else you need to provide a clearer picture.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You sound like an ENTP to me. Ne can be confusing with Te but you said yourself you're more interested in the ideas than the actual implementation of them for the most part.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Definitely ENTP. Lol I'm intrigued to know how you managed to defend Hitler xD

EDIT: nvm, I can see it... lol.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
kinda sound ENTP to me also...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts