Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my results... could they really be any weirder? All I can tell is I am an epic fail on Fe (I knew that much) but otherwise a mess, since I appear to be an S and an N at the same time (0.1% between the top S and N functions!)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.6)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.4)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.7)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******** (8.3)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.7)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INTP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

·
Registered
254 Posts
those tests are kind of BS- research Ni and Si and see which one fits you better
Agreed. The function test always gives me a whole lot more Ne than Se, even though I'm an ISFP (which I'm still in the process of verifying by introspection, self-analysis, and studying the cognitive functions). I wouldn't read too much into the results. They can be useful to give you a general idea of what you might be, but ultimately, the best way is through reading up on the cognitive functions.

Reactions: RyRyMini
1 - 4 of 4 Posts