·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title pretty much sums it up...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No. If you really want a test, just google.
There are no "good" tests out there, don't put too much trust in them. The only way there is is to read up on the functions and understand it. Eventually creating a type-me-thread. Sorry, there's no shortcut...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. If you really want a test, just google.
There are no "good" tests out there, don't put too much trust in them. The only way there is is to read up on the functions and understand it. Eventually creating a type-me-thread. Sorry, there's no shortcut...
The problem is that I need real life examples of the functions in order to understand them...
I understand the extraverted ones. But, the introverted functions are much more ambiguous.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The problem is that I need real life examples of the functions in order to understand them...
I understand the extraverted ones. But, the introverted functions are much more ambiguous.
I see, and I kind of agree. But I don't think online tests are accurate enough to actually base something of, and they won't give you any real life examples of the functions. The best way, if you want to understand the introverted functions, would be to create a thread where you ask for real life examples of them. I can see why you want a test, it's a lot easier that way, but as I said, I don't think they're accurate enough. If you really want one, keys2cognition is pretty good if I recall right, but take it with a grin of salt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts