Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these results last night. I know I'm missing a Sensing function in the top 4, but these were the results ranked highest to lowest. Please help me out to figure my XXXX. Thank you!

Fi>Ne>Ti>Ni>Si>Te>Se>Fe

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks closest to INFP (note Fi if first, followed by Ne.. with Si and Te both being lower, as one would expect). Next most likely would be INTP.

Still, you are the best judge of what type you are.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Just going from this it looks like INFP is your type.

If you remember the actual scores, though, that would be a lot more helpful - not so much because the numbers are important, but knowing how big the difference is between two function scores is much more important than the absolute order.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Just my opinion but I think you're an ENFP!

When someone talks about peanut butter in their intro post, they probably use Ne really a lot:p So it's probably your first function or it could be your second.

That is one of these types:
ENFP Ne, Fi, Te, Si
ENTP Ne, Ti, Fe, Si
INTP Ti, Ne, Si, Fe
INFP Fi, Ne, Si, Te

You can look at your cognitive test and see Fi>Ne and think that you are an INFP, but here are my reasons for typing you ENFP:

-You have your top F > your top T so you are probably a feeler and you don't seem like the INTP/ENTPs on here.

-The two iNntuitive functions are in the top 4 and not any Sensing function - so I really think Ne is your most dominant function and Si your last.

-Being extraverted, it's easier for an ENFP to use their extraverted functions Ne/Te instead of their top 2 functions Ne/Fi. Since they use N and T more when they test, they can come out as an NT type. Which it looks like you found out? An introverted INFP would be more likely to confuse themselves with a type that uses F and S more.

-Since it's your perceiving function Ne that is extroverted, it's not necessary for you to be around a lot of people to use it, so you can still act 'introverted'. Although people can provide you with stimulation for all your Ne ideas, so can books, pictures, the internet, things happening around you etc.

-You remind me of some other ENFP types on here. Lol.

Reactions: jelly roots
1 - 4 of 4 Posts