Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tritype is 3-7-8. Im a 3w4-7w8-8w7 and most of my friends are of that same tritype. For some reason we seem to find each other and think exactly the same. One thing that I've noticed is that all of our parents have the same tritypes. And by that I mean they have the same combinations. My dad was a 3-6-8 tritype and my mom is a 1-2-7 tritype. All my friends, who are 3-7-8, have the exact same kind type of parents with the exact same tritype. How I know this is by watching their behavior. Is it a coincidence that the 3-7-8 tritype is produced by these same parents with the same tritypes when they come together? I mean, my friends parents personalities remind my exactly of my own parents and I'm wondering if maybe I got the 3 and 8 in my tritype from my dad and the 7 from my mom? My moms an infj and my dad was an istp. My friends parents have the exact same myer briggs as well. Im an ISTP, they are istp's. For some reason my, I think a combination of 3-6-8 istp and 1-2-7 infj tritypes produce 3-7-8 istp's. Another example would be my friend who is a 3-7-8 ENTP. His dad is a 3-6-8 ENTP and his mom is a 1-2-7 ESFJ. Is it a coincidence that he had the same tritype produced that I had and my other istp friends when his parents had the same tritype? I highly doubt it. Need feedback.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let me clarify. Is it normal to share most of your same gender parents tritype? For example: my dad was a 3-6-8, and I'm a 3-7-8
My mom a 1-2-7 has a mother who is a 9-2-7. My friends, all guys, have the 3-7-8 tritype and their dads are all 3-6-8's. My uncle is an 8-3-7 and his son a 8-3-6. What I want to know is, is it normal to share most of your same gender parent's tritype? That's my main question above basically simplified, just ignore what I wrote up there cause I got a little mixed up and confused about what I was saying.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts