Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that music can be very important for us Idealists, especially the INFP variety. Thus, I have been working on a playlist of music for the past 7 months of music that I think seems to relate to the INFP personality in some way or other and I'm rather proud of it, but I'm still looking to expand and edit it a little. Thus, I have made the playlist collaborative and offer to you the chance to edit, add to, and review/give feedback on this playlist that I have made. It is my sincere hope that you will enjoy it. Thanks to all of you in advance. So without further ado, here is the link to said playlist. Enjoy! =)

https://open.spotify.com/user/wkunzelman/playlist/6mPAeA5zrZtu2N0L0gignE

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@LandOfTheSnakes oh no! I guess I'm still a spotify noob a little bit. how do I make it public? =(

Just double checked and apparently it's because I made it collaborative. I'll change it from collaborative to non-collaborative after this, though. I just wanted to give people a chance to edit it and add some songs that they believe are fitting. =3

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure it's probably just a right click option. I can see some of your other playlists haha
http://puu.sh/hAjBq.png Unfortunately it does seem that making a playlist collaborative prevents me from also making it public. However, I definitely will make it public after I get some input. =) I appreciate your efforts to help me though!

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
:crying: I no have spoti-thingy :crying: Is Spotify a paid service nowadays or can I sign up without using my credit card? Because I am quite interested in helping out with this.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:crying: I no have spoti-thingy :crying: Is Spotify a paid service nowadays or can I sign up without using my credit card? Because I am quite interested in helping out with this.
I'm pretty sure it's free unless you want a premium account. (Also if you're a student you get a massive discount on the premium account)

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
@yippy Happy to hear that you wanna help out by the way! I always appreciate input. =D
I will see whether I can (and want to) sign up in the morning. Almost bedtime for me :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm really enjoying seeing you guys posting to the playlist! Does anyone have any feedback for me? Or requests? Should I keep the playlist as collaborative or would you guys like to move it to public (I think I know the answer to this but I figured I would ask just in case).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There's been so many music posts in the playlist; I'm really enjoying watching the contributions and listening to what you guys add! =D

Hopefully you guys are enjoying it as well. =D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Can you please add Father John Misty, BORNS, Vanessa Carlton and Zella Day's music to the list? Give it some darkness and humor?

Reactions: EmeraldHeart

·
Registered
278 Posts
@DrenchedInLavender Sure! Do you have any songs in particular that you feel would fit well?
BORNS - 10,000 Emerald Pools
Zella Day- Compass
Zella Day - Sweet Ophelia
Zella Day - High
Zella Day - Ace Of Hearts
Zella Day - Shadow Preachers
Zella Day - Jerome
Zella Day - Jameson
Brandon Flowers - Lonely Town
The Killers - Human
The Killers - Read My Mind
Father John Misty - Chateau #4
Hole - Boys On The Radio
Courtney Love - Hold On To Me
Hole - Pacific Coast Highway
Vanessa Carlton - ALL OF HER ALBUMS (She's so INFP)

Reactions: EmeraldHeart
1 - 20 of 59 Posts