Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I think I subconsciously do. I like reading watching very different things from all sorts of genres to "feed my Ne" if you will. The more diverse and colorful my repertoire the better. Feels like a drug I didn't know I needed, but once I've experienced the lack of stimulation the necessity becomes obvious. Then all the experiences come together into one strong idea and the mind goes to work on creation like being possessed by the devil himself.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It's not quite as strong for me, but feeding Ne can become quite addictive. Probably why my "responsible" SJ side has such a love hate relationship with it's inferior side.

Ne: Oh wow, New episodes for that anime!

SJ: sigh... stop being so deviant. Let's go to the usual books.

Ne: Yeah! But which of these ten books goes first? Can't hurt to peruse them all-

SJ: we're going to read them all eventually, it matters little to preview samples!

Ne: wasting time has its merits, ya know. You accomplished more with no plan.

SJ: preposterous! Be gone with you.

Ne: fine, I'll just hang with the INFPs then. THEY get me.

SJ: get back here right now. Ne!

Ne: nah nah na na nah!

SJ: you're a disgrace to them. They'll ditch you for sure.

Ne: whatev.

SJ: I'll catch you, you know I will! Urgh, Ne, curse you!

And so here I am, running away from my SJ side until she gets me. In the meantime, who wants to peruse my random book/ movie collection? Takers?

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,634 Posts
I feel like an actual know-it-all because of my Ne. Sometimes people will ask a question, and I'll pretend like I'm brainstorming the answer for them so they don't feel stupid! I don't do well with trivia games and actively avoid them, but I suppose I know a lot of trivial things. They just get morphed into broader concepts until they are almost unrecognizable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts