Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently a junior in college (not old enough to drink unfortunately), at a brand new university now. For the past 4 semesters I was at a commuter type campus pretty much. Overall, the advising there wasn't that great, I was living at home while going to school, and my desire was to just get out of the town and live out on my own at a new university.

My major is Biology with a minor in physics. Original plan was to go to med school but right now I don't really feel like that is what I want in life anymore. Have been thinking about doing a masters in science and then heading off to another field.

Like I want to devote a lot of my time into a skill and hopefully be successfully off of that but I just don't know what I want in life right now. In a way, I don't envision myself ending up in any given career in say five years because I have no clue as to what I want to do.....

·
Registered
721 Posts
I graduated college three years ago and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. It's becoming a much more common theme nowerdays.

Reactions: wk05
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.