1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Pants that feel as if they might burst open after the buffet.
I really hope no one eats that much at buffets...

And....I'm admittedly stubborn, but I have no trouble at all with regular pants. I have worn pajamas out in public, but not really for comfort, just because I didn't feel like putting on anything nicer and I wasn't doing anything that wasn't rather casual.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd consider buying them. I'm all about comfort and if I can look good and be comfortable simultaneously then I'm all for it.
The website informercial puts me off though. I don't trust infomercials.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd go for buying them, I never did like jeans. I only wore them because my mom didn't like my boyish style. So it was either a pair of jeans or a skirt or dress. In all honesty, I would so walk around in pajamas ^^ I haven't done that in some handful of years.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I don't like pants. If stupid rules are going to make it so I can't go naked whenever I want, then I want to at least feel as close to naked as I can, in a non-sexualizing way that perverts can't shame me for, in a legal way that prudes can't lock me up for. I wear long dresses. No pants will ever be comfortable enough to compete. Until we get rid of laws that tell us we have to cover our bodies, ...yes, OUR BODIES, which are OURS, not anyone else's... I will be confined to wear the loosest, least restrictive clothes I can that won't be mistaken for an attempt at getting sexual attention from superficial assholes.

·
Banned
7,928 Posts
I want to at least feel as close to naked as I can, in a non-sexualizing way that perverts can't shame me for
Heh, yeah... good luck with that one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts