Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A thread for the posting of observations you've made concerning the INTP sub-forum, remarks on aspects of sub-forum dynamics and remarks on the members of this sub-forum themselves.

For example: Some of my observations and commentaries:

- Female INTPs on average have more profile visits than Male INTPs (If you see that I've looked at you're profile, don't worry. I'm not stalking you. That was just for err... research purposes) .

- Posting on stickied threads is the best way to farm thanks.

- I have the best avatar on this sub-forum (you may of-course find that debateable. You're right. Since I may have the best avatar on the whole forum).

That's all I have for the moment (I had way more, but then I forgot them).

·
Registered
252 Posts
Female INTPs on average have more profile visits than Male INTPs (If you see that I've looked at you're profile, don't worry. I'm not stalking you. That was just for err... research purposes) .
Females in general have more profile visits than males.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
What if black holes are the universes equivalent to interstellar whirlpools? and space/time tears of fabrics of space arw simply quicksand areas to other layers of space?

·
Registered
227 Posts
What if black holes are the universes equivalent to interstellar whirlpools? and space/time tears of fabrics of space arw simply quicksand areas to other layers of space?
Well, they are whirlpools in many respects, and there are credible theories that predict that they basically punch holes through our dimension and open into parallel dimensions (and possibly new universes).

But @qingdom... are you implying that nothing that enters the INTP sub-forum can ever escape?

My observation: Many PerC INTPs can be quite tactless and rude towards anyone who dares enter our domain and submit an idea or opinion that is not 100% logically sound. That idea or opinion need not be an insult directed at or a critique of any one INTP or INTPs in general. It does not have to be offensive in any way apart from its perceived irrationality. A gang of irritable INTPs will nonetheless swarm and devour the poor outsider like piranhas dining on a helpless, sad-faced kitten.

It's the one apparently common tendency that can make me at all ashamed of my personality type.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
A gang of irritable INTPs will nonetheless swarm and devour the poor outsider like piranhas dining on an helpless, sad-faced kitten.

It's the one apparently common tendency that can make me at all ashamed of my personality type.

two words: Space Ninjas

now ask yourself... what is a Space Ninja and what do they do? I don't know. I don't think anyone does because they're never spoken of out in the open!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
My observation: Many PerC INTPs can be quite tactless and rude towards anyone who dares enter our domain and submit an idea or opinion that is not 100% logically sound. That idea or opinion need not be an insult directed at or a critique of any one INTP or INTPs in general. It does not have to be offensive in any way apart from its perceived irrationality. A gang of irritable INTPs will nonetheless swarm and devour the poor outsider like piranhas dining on a helpless, sad-faced kitten.

This is something that I've not experienced personally. :? It's a shame really because I might actually like being devoured.

·
Registered
423 Posts
This is something that I've not experienced personally. :? It's a shame really because I might actually like being devoured.
George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
It doesn't always happen. Actually, I mostly noticed it in one brief but intense burst like a week or two ago. Maybe it was a coincidence. It does happen from time to time, though.

According to your sig, you're delicious? Don't tempt us, @Scruzz. I'm very, very hungry. In fact, I'm gonna go eat dinner now.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
1. All the bitches want my D.

2. They ain't gonna get it cause I'm too cool for school.

3. @NT the DC is the master of class and seduction.

4. @OMG WTF BRO is the coolest person here(other than me).

5. @Ista is the resident book worm, and if you want to know anything about PerC she is the one to go to.

6. The 'What makes an INTP laugh' thread has been steadily going down-hill. That is mainly my fault as I haven't been posting much, and I'm obviously the funniest person here.

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,338 Posts
1. All the bitches want my D.

2. They ain't gonna get it cause I'm too cool for school.

3. @NT the DC is the master of class and seduction.

4. @OMG WTF BRO is the coolest person here(other than me).

5. @Ista is the resident book worm, and if you want to know anything about PerC she is the one to go to.

6. The 'What makes an INTP laugh' thread has been steadily going down-hill. That is mainly my fault as I haven't been posting much, and I'm obviously the funniest person here.
I tend to think I am as funny as I am seductive, then I look and the mirror and realize I can never be that funny.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Yeah, that and the absurd amount of conformity and groupthink that goes on here. You'd think this'd be the last place you'd find it.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
It doesn't always happen. Actually, I mostly noticed it in one brief but intense burst like a week or two ago. Maybe it was a coincidence. It does happen from time to time, though.

According to your sig, you're delicious? Don't tempt us, @Scruzz. I'm very, very hungry. In fact, I'm gonna go eat dinner now.
The thing that people need to keep in mind, both INTPs and non INTPs, is that we usually don't see the point in conforming to societal rituals like just posting to say, "Hey welcome to the forum!"

If you survive our analysis of your posts you have been welcomed. I don't see the point of welcoming every single person here when I can actually provide them with something useful to read/reply to like my thoughts on their remarks or a way to make their arguments better. If they get offended it is there problem.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts

What's wrong with a little temptation? ;)

LOL! I hope your dinner was all you dreamed it would be.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you want to farm thanks just post gifs. Thats how I went up by like 400 in a week.
Disagreed. I don't believe I've ever posted a GIF. The best way to farm thanks is to post short comments that are insightful but nonetheless general enough for them to resonate with multiple people. You know when you've done this because you get posts from other people thanking you for putting their thoughts into words better than they could.

<-- See?

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Disagreed. I don't believe I've ever posted a GIF. The best way to farm thanks is to post short comments that are insightful but nonetheless general enough for them to resonate with multiple people. You know when you've done this because you get posts from other people thanking you for putting their thoughts into words better than they could.

<-- See?
Gifs get my points across faster than words would and they do it without starting arguments. I could post why I think someone has gone off their rocker or I could post a gif that says that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts