Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
ENFP Enneagram types...what do you think? What's the most common? My friend suggested that I went from being an 7w6 to a 7w8, but I don't know if this is just because I went from dealing with depression to mostly defeating it. Also, I have the EP hyperness, but as NFs I feel 7 of any kind can be an awkward description since it's kind of an ESTP description. Any thoughts?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Look at the enneagram descriptions that you think could possibly fit you, and if you are still in question then present those possibilities, along with why you are torn between them. From what I understand, enneagram and mbti types don't always have a correlation. So, I would say to look at it separately.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I would usually test as a 4w3/7w6...Grey convinced me that I'm primarily 7 xD
My tritype is 9/2/7...the 2 and 4 were REALLY close!

·
Banned
575 Posts
I just took a test on this again and got 2w3. Nooo idea what that means.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Haven't taken this in awhile, but I used to score as a social 9w1.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Hi all,
ENFP Enneagram types...what do you think? What's the most common? My friend suggested that I went from being an 7w6 to a 7w8, but I don't know if this is just because I went from dealing with depression to mostly defeating it. Also, I have the EP hyperness, but as NFs I feel 7 of any kind can be an awkward description since it's kind of an ESTP description. Any thoughts?
I'm a 3 with a wing of 7.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Well there is the article in the forum on enfp ennegrams, and 4, 7, and 2 were most common.

·
Banned
65 Posts
I'm definitely a 4w3. I used to think I was a 2, but then I read the description for 4 and it hit home pretty well.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I tested as a 4 w 5 but I tied with 7. But the 4 description fits me better than the 7.

Reactions: Vianna

·
Banned
575 Posts
It means I want to date you. Seeing anyone? Live anywhere close to Kansas? :laughing:
hahaha! I'm completely single! But when you said Kansas I immediately thought of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Reactions: Musikaman
1 - 20 of 84 Posts