Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
hahaha! I'm completely single! But when you said Kansas I immediately thought of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
Yeah, I get that a lot for some odd reason. It's really not that bad out here. I love the green and trees and such. Coming from California it's completely different. I only miss mountains and good Mexican food.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Yeah, I get that a lot for some odd reason. It's really not that bad out here. I love the green and trees and such. Coming from California it's completely different. I only miss mountains and good Mexican food.
Yummm...Mexican food. You're making me hungry for some right now. I don't know if I've ever had good Mexican food but I do know that Chipotle burritos really taste like good Mexican food. Have you ever tried it?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yummm...Mexican food. You're making me hungry for some right now. I don't know if I've ever had good Mexican food but I do know that Chipotle burritos really taste like good Mexican food. Have you ever tried it?
Chipotle's not bad, but it's nothing like good Mexican food. Fast food wise Del Taco and Miguel Jrs. are about as good as it gets. Taco Bell, Taco Tia, Taco Beuno... all trash in comparison.

Hmmm and now I'm getting hungry. There is one, only one, fast food Mexican place in Kansas that's halfway decent. I may be making the 20 minute drive there shortly. Damn you! :tongue:

OT - I'm 2w3 as well. It basically means you love to make others happy, but you need to remember me time. Not just down time, but do stuff for yourself.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Chipotle's not bad, but it's nothing like good Mexican food. Fast food wise Del Taco and Miguel Jrs. are about as good as it gets. Taco Bell, Taco Tia, Taco Beuno... all trash in comparison.

Hmmm and now I'm getting hungry. There is one, only one, fast food Mexican place in Kansas that's halfway decent. I may be making the 20 minute drive there shortly. Damn you! :tongue:

OT - I'm 2w3 as well. It basically means you love to make others happy, but you need to remember me time. Not just down time, but do stuff for yourself.
hahaa! I'm simply trying to help stimulate the economy. :crazy:

Okay, I guess that 2w3 thing does sound like me. I'm guessing with the enneagram it's very subject to change over time possibly?

·
Registered
565 Posts
hahaa! I'm simply trying to help stimulate the economy. :crazy:

Okay, I guess that 2w3 thing does sound like me. I'm guessing with the enneagram it's very subject to change over time possibly?
It seems so more than MBTI. Mine hasn't changed noticeably over the years except to round out the and eliminate the more negative aspects. Adding patience into my core being certainly helped. :proud:

·
Banned
575 Posts
It seems so more than MBTI. Mine hasn't changed noticeably over the years except to round out the and eliminate the more negative aspects. Adding patience into my core being certainly helped. :proud:
:happy: Patience is a virtue. I'm happy for you that you got to incorporate that into your core. Are the negative aspects tied in with the second number?

lol I'm asking a lot of questions tonight. I actually have nothing to do. Amazing!

·
Registered
838 Posts
The most common enneagram type for ENFPs are Type 2, 4, and 7. However, as stated in previous post, there is no specific MBTI type that is associated with a certain Enneagram type and vice-versa-- as any MBTI type can be any enneagram type, I urge you to look at them separately.

I'm an ENFP Type 8w7 4w3 7w6. From what I've seen, it's a rather uncommon combination for an ENFP. Yet, after extensive introspection, a friend and I figured this is what fits me the best.

·
Registered
565 Posts
On a Friday night? Get out! I've been meaning to get out tonight, but I had to wash clothes. They should be dry now. Still need a shower and primping though.

As for negative aspects. You're capable of extreme evil. EVEEEEEL!!!!!

Seriously, think about the nice things you do. How much thought you put into those nice things. The way you're happy. What makes you happy. Then think about how easy it is for you to get hurt. That person you invested all that time and effort into did what!? After everything I did?! That whore! Oh yeah, it's on. You thought those things I did were creative and required me really knowing you? Guess what, bitch? I do know you. I know where every button is, how to press it, and in the most creative (insert evil smirk) ways possible.

Eveeel!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I took this test a looong time ago (years ago XD) but completely forgot what I was, so I took it again just today.

Apparently I'm a type 9 with a variant of ...Omni. o.o "Overall, you score similar on compliant traits (so), similar on withdrawn traits (sp), and similar on assertive traits (sx)." I don't really agree with that, but whatever. Maybe I'll take the test again later.

So, first type is 9, and my second-highest score is 2, and third-highest score is 7. :3

·
Registered
332 Posts
9w6. ...I find it strange that I'm an ENFP and an enneagram 6 at the same time. Aren't those contradictions? xD

·
Registered
518 Posts
Not too much, actually... I can understand an ENFP being a type 6 in wanting to be dependable and loyal to everyone, and cautious in relationships in terms of wanting the person to still like you. :3

I just read up more on the three highest types I scored on (9, 2, and 7), and now I'd say I'm a lot more of a type 7 than a type 2, at least. XD Still not sure about the type 9, though... ^^;;

·
Registered
138 Posts
9w6. ...I find it strange that I'm an ENFP and an enneagram 6 at the same time. Aren't those contradictions? xD
Your doing it wrong a bit there, it be impossible to be a 9w6. In fact, you'd only become more like a 6 when under stress, which is not a good thing for you. If you're a 9, you'd either be a 9w1 or 9w8. I'd look into it really, can be fun trying to get it done, though it's not biggest of deals. Took me just a little at first getting mine down until I really considered some things.

Myself, I'm a 3w4.

·
Registered
180 Posts
There might be a correlation between enneagram type and what scales are strong for you. My theory:

ENFP 7's usually have a very high P and/or N, lower F (both ENTPs and ENFPs occupy this type on almost equal grounds...), medium E (can vary a lot). In functions: Very high Ne with Fi trailing behind a lot. Often with well developed tertiary Te.
ENFP 4's have a very high F, lower E and medium P and N. In functions: Very strong Fi, it being nearly equal to Ne in strength. Lower tertiary Te.
ENFP 2's have a lower expressed N and P, very expressed E and medium F. In functions: Relatively low Ne, good Fi, pretty well developed Si (for an ENFP that is). Most balanced of the ENFPs.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
There might be a correlation between enneagram type and what scales are strong for you. My theory:

ENFP 7's usually have a very high P and/or N, lower F (both ENTPs and ENFPs occupy this type on almost equal grounds...), medium E (can vary a lot). In functions: Very high Ne with Fi trailing behind a lot. Often with well developed tertiary Te.
ENFP 4's have a very high F, lower E and medium P and N. In functions: Very strong Fi, it being nearly equal to Ne in strength. Lower tertiary Te.
ENFP 2's have a lower expressed N and P, very expressed E and medium F. In functions: Relatively low Ne, good Fi, pretty well developed Si (for an ENFP that is). Most balanced of the ENFPs.
Going by that then, I should be a 7. Hm.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts