Personality Cafe banner

1001 - 1020 of 2183 Posts

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
"I've never met anyone like you"

Yay. I've succeeded at being me and only me.
Or maybe the person that said that was born in a park, raised by the wildlife and learnt English by listening on people's conversations, waited till night and stalked and killed someone and stole their clothes so that they could finally fit into society they had so yearned to, and then met you the very next day.
And every time you see them wearing different clothes, they've just killed someone new.

If you've ever seen them wearing a suit, maybe they killed a groom.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Or maybe the person that said that was born in a park, raised by the wildlife and learnt English by listening on people's conversations, waited till night and stalked and killed someone and stole their clothes so that they could finally fit into society they had so yearned to, and then met you the very next day.
And every time you see them wearing different clothes, they've just killed someone new.

If you've ever seen them wearing a suit, maybe they killed a groom.
Song lyrics, either actual or potential.

Reactions: Nahkla

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
"Wait, what?" "Hangon, hangon, hang on, start over."

"You're such a freak I love it."

"Wait, that's actually a really cool idea..."
(as if all my tangents dont lead to something at least moderately promising ;), dicks! ahahha )

"Don't be late!" "Good luck driving! Be safe"
(knowing i must speed to not be excessively late) "Have you left yet?" "Where are you?" "Damnit." "Hurry up"

Or hahahah .. one of my frequents--:

"Wait, tell me what you were gonna say" *me- oh shit, uhhh, i dont remember* "NO! Fuck that. What were you gonna say!" "I hate when you do this!" *im sorry* "I know youre sorry!"

My brother and bf say
"All my friends fucking love you" and I know a lot of enfps that have a similar bubbly appeal at parties

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Oh yes. One could not know her and not know it.
Okay, here I am, an ENFP saying something to an ENFP that, as an ENFP, I get to hear a lot:

"Er... what?"

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Sometimes i dont even know what wisdom to share, or how to share support, about the only two things i consistently beileve in.

So i guess with natural conversation, those things come up

i dont need some killer thing to share, i just need to share wherever they are at, and roll with what clicks

growth=wisdom+support

and i cant be knowin how much of any of othat someones got just by lookin at their cover

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
"That was weird" -- Lots of people, sounding like they expect me to be surprised by my own weirdness

"Oh golly, did I just accidentally reveal the elephant in the room or say something normally socially unacceptable? No? It was deliberate? Of course. I like you, me" -- Internal dialogue

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Reactions: kareem

·
Registered
981 Posts
I don't really know anymore! maybe it's irritating to people, but i enjoy thinking of the reasons why some people like specific paintings (for example), i start noticing their pattern of liking things in the paintings, and voila, you find someone telling you: "you can't analyze art, you take the painting as a whole". I am not analyzing the painting here, i'm just finding similarities, i am doing what google does every day when they enhance your searching results and select certain online ads based on your search history. Do you think that people find us noticing stuff irritating? or is it that they find us already irritating that they don't tolerate such a (normal) behavior?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
- "Stop that already!" (when I start making random noises out of boredom)

- "I don't think you should be having more coffee..." (as I reach for my sixth or seventh tall espresso of the day)

- "I thought you had a headache" (when I fall to act as sick or in pain as I actually feel - must be my naturally cheerful self!)

- "What are you reading now?" (usually in an exasperated tone. Yes, I am always reading, so what?)

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Me: *stealthily sneaks into kitchen to try and grab cake mix bowl*
Mom: *turns around* You're too late. Bowl is in the sink getting rinsed out. :tongue:

Me: But...but... :sad:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
"*chokes on laughter* YOU ARE SO FUNNY"

"Shut up."

"Where HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"HAHAHA you are insane"

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Reactions: Aya the Abysswalker