Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was talking to a guy friend of mine in class. The conversation is as follows:

Me: what's your policy on girls with BFs?
Him: I wouldn't do it, it's happened to me.
Me: for me It comes down to respect. If the dudes gay( a joke) I'm going for his girl. I got myself into a bad situation. I got this girl who works for a place like hooters to like me and she has a bf.

The whole entire time this gorgeous girl who had a crush on me( have caught her checking me out). Was listetening and this look of defeat on her face. Any ESTP men, please help.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
wait so lemme get this straight, you're hitting on the hooters girl and girl number 2 appears out of nowhere but you feel like you've blown it already because of the look on her face?

If that's the case, forget hooters girl and go for girl number 2 if you're interested in her.

This situation sounds familiar to me. The look of defeat from the person you never knew existed usually happens around INF's for me.

Don't get caught up in any sense of commitment, that's not your problem. I find some women have the ability to almost guilt trip me into chasing after them simply by their mannerisms. You're at the controls here, not them. So you make the choice and go for whoever you deem your favorite. Keyword favorite, unless all you want is booty then go for whoever you can get I guess.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Plain dumb.

Reactions: Erbse

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait so lemme get this straight, you're hitting on the hooters girl and girl number 2 appears out of nowhere but you feel like you've blown it already because of the look on her face?

If that's the case, forget hooters girl and go for girl number 2 if you're interested in her.

This situation sounds familiar to me. The look of defeat from the person you never knew existed usually happens around INF's for me.

Don't get caught up in any sense of commitment, that's not your problem. I find some women have the ability to almost guilt trip me into chasing after them simply by their mannerisms. You're at the controls here, not them. So you make the choice and go for whoever you deem your favorite. Keyword favorite, unless all you want is booty then go for whoever you can get I guess.
No, I was in class talking to my friend about this. The girl who overheard me has several gay guys who are friends of hers that sit with her. I think they thought I meant gay as in Homosexual, where as I mean gay as in stupid and no where near as charming as my ESTP self, thus i refuse to lose to them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That look might have been bc she didn't like that story of yours (especially if she's an INF). It makes you seem like a booty head - a player with no respect for relationships, your own or someone else's.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Servers aren't that much of a challenge to get, Unless you're really hideous... Flirting with customers can be fun, and it usually means a better tip.

However, that girl you like with the disgruntled expression may be a worthier pursuit. If she feels defeated and it turns out you really like her as opposed to some Hooters server, imagine how great she'd feel. Its like she won a competition you created. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts