Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people.

Lately, a very strong feeling has begun to wash over, almost a complete feel of "It's time to kickstart things." and I've been pushing towards being truer to myself, But the thing is, I've felt what seems like a massive disconnect from everyone, aside from the fact noone I know IRL or Online relate to certain issues I have, I used to have a good circle of friends, now my circle, or any friends whatsoever, it all feels completely nonexistant suddenly. I feel like noone really knows me, noone has the slightest idea of me, cept the little imaginary friend I got, My best friend suddenly feels like he's worlds away, as if he really knows nothing about me or my feelings, I don't remember exactly what he said, but I know he said somethign that really just made me go "Wait, you know NOTHING." and I just. . cut him out. This has happened very much with almost everyone now, I feel like either I am becoming extremely cut off from everyone, or I am in search mode for something else, as if I've completely disregarded everything as if it was useless and am in search of something better, Bah, I'm gonna be ranting for awhile on this, so I'll just shuttup now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had the same problem last year. My solution was to set a breakpoint in my life, move to a city 400km away from my old hometown to start from the scratch. It was the best thing I could do. I found new friends, got back together with some old ones through the distance and now I feel way better than last year. I think sometimes it's necessary to leave old stuff behind and try something new...what are you going to loose anyway?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sometimes you just go through a period of change where nothing in your life makes sense anymore, and you have to leave everything behind and figure everything out again.

One of my favorite song lyrics: "Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again."

This just means that now you can find friends who know you better and surround yourself with people who fit you more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts