Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it's a common perception that ENTPs generally lack the concentration skills of the SJs. But today I realized that concentration is like any other skill, in that you have to practice it. Starting today when I was preparing a new sales script for business I would constantly have this urge to switch screens to my internet browser where I can check Facebook, personality cafe, NBA news, entrepreneur sites, and all the the sites I routinely visit. What I'm trying to accomplish is to improve my concentration so that it comes more naturally.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have just taken my laptop out of my study so I can sit down to pay the bills, do the household admin etc without temptation. Trying to turn over a new leaf since the car insurance debacle.
I guess these silly admin things are a constant struggle if you're an ENTP eh. I swear, as soon as I have the money I'm hiring an accountant to do all that stuff for me. Ultimately I want to delegate ALL of the stuff I hate doing, such as cooking, cleaning and paying bills to other people, and then I can only focus doing stuff I like, such as talking to clients, figuring out solutions to problems and driving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.