Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at another sub forum and I thought this would be a great idea. I dont know why, but i like rolling around in others dirty laundry (its where the best scents are :happy:). you can be as honest as you want, which im sure wont be a problem.

I'll start it off.

--When i was in the 5th grade I stole 5 dollars from my teachers purse to buy candy at the store across the street.

--My freshman year I accidentally cut my roommates phone charger in half and lifted up the bunk beds and made it look like the metal post did it. She believed it.

--I lie about going home for holidays because other people cant accept the idea that I dont have a relationship with my family so lying is simply easier rather than explaining it 100 times.

--When I graduate college I plan on moving to South Korea and never speaking to my mother again.

--I'm confident in myself but I dont think that I am outwardly attractive and am often envious of "beautiful" people.

--When people make me really mad I often fantasize about running them down in the street with a car and then back up.

thats all i can think of as of now. im sure i have more dirt in my closet. sheesh....i Might be a bad person. >_>

·
Registered
135 Posts
Tonight I'm going clubbing for the first time since my best friend got me drunk and raped me in the summer of 2009. I'm scared shitless by the combination of sex and booze again but I will not let her take this from me. These are my people, this is Pride, and if there's one lesson I've learned in these two years, it's that I am invincible.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I just tweeted Michael Buckley (a Youtube star) that my cat died so he would tweet me and stuff.

I have no pets. I told a big fat lie so he would pay attention to me.

Reactions: ohTOMICho

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm capable of going extended periods of time without eating. Sometimes I skip breakfast and lunch and make it all the way to dinner. I know its unhealthy and rarely do it - but I can do it with ease honestly.

I wear clothes multiple times before washing them. I naturally smell good which causes my clothes to never stink. I think it might have something to do with my (natural) low amounts of body hair.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ENTJ loves attention - after all it shows off our confidence, and I'm no different. I love to standout/looking sharp... well pretty much anywhere... work place, on the street, in the club, etc. Hey, we only live once, might as well make it fun.

Attentions... hmm... yummy... tasty...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I don't get why my ISFP friend is angry at me. I mean, I'd understand 'upset', 'conflicted', 'uncomfortable', 'feeling awkward', or something like that, but 'angry'?

Why?

I'm listening to the advices and will stay away for awhile, though.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I dated an ENTJ once. oh my!

hehe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm capable of going extended periods of time without eating. Sometimes I skip breakfast and lunch and make it all the way to dinner. I know its unhealthy and rarely do it - but I can do it with ease honestly.

I wear clothes multiple times before washing them. I naturally smell good which causes my clothes to never stink. I think it might have something to do with my (natural) low amounts of body hair.
First thing is me exactly, all the time. I only really eat when I'm not doing anything else, because not eating doesn't really bother me at all. I haven't eaten breakfast in months, I think, and I eat lunch like every 2nd or 3rd day.
That second thing, though, is pretty much the opposite of me. I can't just keep wearing clothes. Eeeeurgh.

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TheOpenDoor:1455137 said:
I just tweeted Michael Buckley (a Youtube star) that my cat died so he would tweet me and stuff.

I have no pets. I told a big fat lie so he would pay attention to me.
did he pay attention to you?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Oh no. Not one of those. You do realize people can't detect their own funkiness...right? Even those train hobos whose stench kills everyone within a 10ft radius think they smell fresh as a daisy!

But this is my OCD talking...I shower (washing my hair too) twice a day. Every day. Sometimes three times if I exercise.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.