Personality Cafe banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I unironically like furbys. The new ones are cute and I own 3. Don't be mean to them or we can't be friends.
OMG, have they made a come back? I never actually had one as a kid/teenager, but knew loads that did. Tamagotchis I remember was the other craze (which I also didn't get into) that everyone went for.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
OMG, have they made a come back? I never actually had one as a kid/teenager, but knew loads that did. Tamagotchis I remember was the other craze (which I also didn't get into) that everyone went for.
I actually still have all of my tamagotchis! Never had a furby as a kid but have them now haha. The newest furby is a few years old but is so cute! They have animated LED eyes it's pretty neat.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I seriously just want someone to come in and write a ton of posts on the ESFJ wall so that it bumps the headline of "A Conniving ESFJ" off the page. So over reading that in bold every time I'm on here. Bad vibes

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
I seriously just want someone to come in and write a ton of posts on the ESFJ wall so that it bumps the headline of "A Conniving ESFJ" off the page. So over reading that in bold every time I'm on here. Bad vibes
It'll happen eventually... then someone will start a new thread on how they have a problem with their ESFJ mother :tongue:

I'm probably going to feel bad for posting this if someone gets annoyed at it.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
It'll happen eventually... then someone will start a new thread on how they have a problem with their ESFJ mother :tongue:

I'm probably going to feel bad for posting this if someone gets annoyed at it.
Every time I see a post like this, I immediately think of the TV show "The Goldbergs" :tongue:

·
Registered
499 Posts
I often enjoy anticipating an party/date/occasion as much as the actual thing. I'll spend the whole week getting hyped up, and then the day of, I'm suddenly terrified everything will go wrong and it'll be horrible. But it's usually fine.

Also, I think that's why I love holidays so much. I can spend the whole month thinking about what to buy everyone for Christmas, what food I want to make, what goals I want to work on, how everyone will react to the presents I bought them, etc.

Or for Thanksgiving, I planned out what I wanted to make, how I was going to make everything in between my crazy schedule, and what I was going to wear. Oh, and I made my cobbler early to see how it would turn out, and I'm so glad I did! The first one was terrible! Party was great. I think it was my favorite week this year.

And I love seeing people's reactions. Surprising them, making them happy, shocking them with something I say (OMG! You seem so sweet, I can't believe you said that!) That's my sweet spot. I love someone with an expressive face.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've discovered... I think I'm more shallow than I thought. Looks really DO matter when it comes to dating. I thought if a guy had a good personality/we got along well, I wouldn't care. But I found out I care. Now I feel bad.

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
I've discovered... I think I'm more shallow than I thought. Looks really DO matter when it comes to dating. I thought if a guy had a good personality/we got along well, I wouldn't care. But I found out I care. Now I feel bad.
That's not shallow at all

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,700 Posts

That's totally normal. Humans are visual animals, and frankly, if you're going to get intimate with someone eventually you'll want to be attracted. Being attracted is essential.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts