Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 9227 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
"-I feel lonely sometimes and just want to have someone to love".....yes.

It's hard because the more we want to love the more we feel we have to block it out, and the more we block it out the more we want it, such a viscous cycle XD

Oh the woes of being an INTP.....although I think that cycle makes us very good at art, as much so as INFP's and the like should we focus on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
- I would greatly like to be able to talk about my feelings with someone if I could get around whatever block that keeps me from it. (le-gasp, an INTP with feelings =o)

- I sometimes argue points that I don't nessicarily agree with, simply because they might have a core of truth in them.

- Sometimes I wish I was more extroverted and not socialy awkward. Seriously, confronting the pizza delivery guy, not as easy as it looks.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey, just because we are INTP and doesn't make us any less human. If I didn't have anyone to love, a part of me would be gone. But we express love in different ways to the slushiness of other types.

Anyway

- I have strong urges to call something a dirt shovelling implement rather than a concept which has a multitude of uses. Sometimes I give into it.

- I struggle with the internal battle of faith versus "What if". I actually want more faith.

- There are times, seriously, when I want to run barefoot across a clean, well mown lawn, giving it the ol' rebel yell. (Difficult, particularly when there are still a lot of people yet to understand why we should use pooper scoopers. It generally puts paid to the idea)

- When someone is in tears in front of me, particularly someone close, or someone I admire, I so so wish I could empathise so I can make it better - like I can make their computer work better, think up a procedure to make their work easier....put a band-aid on their life? No.

- My "guessing" bugs me, and gets me into trouble, frequently, when my guess is wrong. (But heck, the feeling you get when the guess is right. Nothing like it)

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
I crave more trainers
I just want to tell the world to fuck off.
I want to fuck off, and come back when the world is a eutopian paradise
Wish I could be more extrovert
Wish I could say exactly what i mean without thinking I'll offend them
I guess I wish I was how I'm like drunk. but sober - What a fun thought. :tongue:
I want to be a revered lyricist.
I want to be a prophet and for all to listen and follow my directions.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Okay, I'll talk-

-In third grade I cheated on my history exam.

-In fourth grade I stole my Uncle Max's toupe and I glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew school play.

-In fifth grade I knocked my sister Edith down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...

-But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theatre, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony, and then, then I made a noise like this. Huagh. Huagh. Huagh. Huaaah! And, and then I dumped it over the side on all the people in the audience. Then, then this was horrible, all the people started getting sick, and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

·
Registered
673 Posts
- When someone is in tears in front of me, particularly someone close, or someone I admire, I so so wish I could empathise so I can make it better - like I can make their computer work better, think up a procedure to make their work easier....put a band-aid on their life? No.
Tis a very helpless feeling indeed, it really sucks.

·
Registered
672 Posts
-In fourth grade I stole my Uncle Max's toupe and I glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew school play.
OMG, I don't think I've laughed so much in a LONG time when I read this.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Did your uncle see you in the play and did he "recognise" his hair??!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
- I sometimes argue points that I don't nessicarily agree with, simply because they might have a core of truth in them.
Get out of my head, get out of my head!

-I wish I could be as cold and heartless as some people think I am

-I wish I could easily understand and express my emotions

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Sometimes I wish I was more extroverted and not socialy awkward. Seriously, confronting the pizza delivery guy, not as easy as it looks.
So true! :laughing:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was a very religious child. I pretended that I was a priest and I was organizing masses for my toys (with crayons as altar flowers).

I wish I were better at maths so that I could discover new things about the universe. I'm sometimes ashamed that I study linguistics (even though I like it very much) and not something like theoretical physics or astronomy...

I seem to be irresistable to weirdoes and artsy, old men. I rarely get hit on by an average guy my age, but give me a 50-year-old with artistic inclinations and I'll make him mine within 5 minutes. 2 minutes if he's homeless :tongue:

I wish I were emotionless, because once my emotions finally get out, they are unstoppable and uncontrollable. It happens on very rare occasions but when it does, I can lock myself in a room and cry for several hours non-stop (this is not an exaggeration). I find it scary.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
When I was five, I was in a Sunday school class. The teacher said, "Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge, and from that point on man had sin." I asked, "Didn't man make the Bible?" The teacher would not answer me, and I have never trusted organized religion since then.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I really wish that people wouldn't use any of the following words to describe me (and all of these ARE how my friends describe me): distant, detached, aloof, oblivious, cold, mean, intimidating, etc.

I wish I was in love with my girlfriend. I love her, but not that romantic "in love" you hear so much about. For that matter, what is love anyway? I was "in love" once before, and I'm still not over it 2+ years later.

I wish I'd have been born more...normal, really.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Begin easy before we cross the border to sad.

I never learned or tried to learn simple mathematics(integrals?)

Ok, here comes the real blow.

I wish I knew peoples opinion of me, or atleast have a general idea of them.

I want to have social competence, I totally lack it as of now.

The strongest feeling I have right now is the fear of being a problem in other peoples life, [see confession after "real blow".)

And end on a more shallow note: I wish I could relive my life with the knowledge Ive gathered up until now.

And yes I am a hypocrite.

1 - 20 of 9227 Posts