Personality Cafe banner

9181 - 9185 of 9185 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
You're so funny. Lol. The last time I admitted to drinking I thought my comment got removed? Maybe its because I have schizophrenia? Anyways, I totally get what you're saying.
A comment about drinking would never be removed. This is the internet!

I've taken all of the hard mainstream drugs you can think of. Speed, MDMA, cocaine, LSD. This post will not be removed.

Also I really drank so much whisky lat night. It's almost midday here and I'm still feeling properly drunk.

·
Registered
163 Posts
A comment about drinking would never be removed. This is the internet!

I've taken all of the hard mainstream drugs you can think of. Speed, MDMA, cocaine, LSD. This post will not be removed.

Also I really drank so much whisky lat night. It's almost midday here and I'm still feeling properly drunk.
Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying that. I'm just paranoid I guess. I thought maybe the people that run this site were just being sensitive. And btw, I was actually drunk last night as well.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
So I decided to grow a lockdown beard.

It started to get too scruffy so I trimmed it a bit.

Then it happened again, so I have today trimmed it again.

And now I can see a new roundness in my face that was absolutely not there before lockdown started.

My aim was to become a healthy trimmed athletic person, via regular gym visits and trekking. Maybe it's time to start doing some home workouts... the least fun form of exercise I can imagine.

This corona virus thing is really starting to suck

9181 - 9185 of 9185 Posts