Personality Cafe banner

9181 - 9200 of 9207 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
You're so funny. Lol. The last time I admitted to drinking I thought my comment got removed? Maybe its because I have schizophrenia? Anyways, I totally get what you're saying.
A comment about drinking would never be removed. This is the internet!

I've taken all of the hard mainstream drugs you can think of. Speed, MDMA, cocaine, LSD. This post will not be removed.

Also I really drank so much whisky lat night. It's almost midday here and I'm still feeling properly drunk.

·
Registered
530 Posts
A comment about drinking would never be removed. This is the internet!

I've taken all of the hard mainstream drugs you can think of. Speed, MDMA, cocaine, LSD. This post will not be removed.

Also I really drank so much whisky lat night. It's almost midday here and I'm still feeling properly drunk.
Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying that. I'm just paranoid I guess. I thought maybe the people that run this site were just being sensitive. And btw, I was actually drunk last night as well.

Reactions: HAL

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
So I decided to grow a lockdown beard.

It started to get too scruffy so I trimmed it a bit.

Then it happened again, so I have today trimmed it again.

And now I can see a new roundness in my face that was absolutely not there before lockdown started.

My aim was to become a healthy trimmed athletic person, via regular gym visits and trekking. Maybe it's time to start doing some home workouts... the least fun form of exercise I can imagine.

This corona virus thing is really starting to suck

·
Registered
1NXP549
3,156 Posts
It's just a hunch but I suspect that I would be a terrible person to be around. I think I'm rather bland, and I don't know how to act.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
The cult is fucking everywhere. And the worst part is that none of them realize they're part of it.

I can't stand it. So many of my friends and family are part of it, and all I want to do is to slap some sense into their brainwashed skulls but what's the point? All they're gonna do is block me on social media and tell me I'm a racist bigot or perpetuating white supremacy. Me. A fucking immigrant who is born in one of the poorest regions of a poor country. Me. With brown skin and dark eyes. Me. A guy who grew up without a dad for most of his childhood. A bigot and white supremacist, for simply having a different opinion.

As cliche as it sounds, I honestly want to start a new life and make new friends. These people can't be saved, and I will never bow down to the cult.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
What do you mix it with? And what's your opinion about rum?
"Opinion"

So classy...
I mix it with coke zero and tons of class. Honestly doesn't taste that great, but I can't bring myself to mix it with normal coke because:

1. Oh lord all that sugar.
2. I have a weird stomach issue that only happens if I drink too much sugary alcoholic drinks. I get a dull but quite excruciating pain which lasts for about half an hour, then disappears. I guess it's some sort of acidic imbalance, which suddenly fixes itself when my ... erm... pancreas? Releases some kind of acidic neutraliser. Really weird anyway because it only happens with sugary alcoholic drinks, i.e. whisky coke, cider, smirnoff ice (or versions of), etc.

Rum is good too, but I don't often choose it. I prefer spiced rum.

I only drink whisky because I'm an idiot with Scottish family so I feel like it's the drink I'm supposed to drink. I should probably try some other stuff. Vodka is usually pretty good too; it mixes well with pretty much anything.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
The cult is fucking everywhere. And the worst part is that none of them realize they're part of it.

I can't stand it. So many of my friends and family are part of it, and all I want to do is to slap some sense into their brainwashed skulls but what's the point? All they're gonna do is block me on social media and tell me I'm a racist bigot or perpetuating white supremacy. Me. A fucking immigrant who is born in one of the poorest regions of a poor country. Me. With brown skin and dark eyes. Me. A guy who grew up without a dad for most of his childhood. A bigot and white supremacist, for simply having a different opinion.

As cliche as it sounds, I honestly want to start a new life and make new friends. These people can't be saved, and I will never bow down to the cult.
I presume you're on about the big racism thing that's happening now.

I tentatively agree. I mean, there's obviously something that people should be getting angry about. This was quite an eye opener for me: It even happens to astrophysicists. And I'm willing to suggest that the fact that a lot of non-minority folk are rioting too is evidence of other much wider and deeper issues which should ABSOLUTELY NOT be neutralised by the fucking army and ignored thereafter.

However, all the virtue signalling and armchair wokeness is absurd to me. The amount of black square profile pictures and instagram posts I've seen over the past couple of days is absurd. A good term I saw recently was "lacktivists". These people are doing nothing at all. It's just a desire to fit in with some sort of pseudo morality effort.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm a lacktivist! Yes! I'm a lacktivist! What of it!?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Why, aren't they pretty much the same?
Honestly I haven't checked, they're probably similar, but you only need about half a litre of whisky to get properly spinning drunk, whereas with beer you'd need about 8 litres to get the same effect.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I just had one of those "INTP self doubt" moments. I was having my morning Teams chat with coworkers and one of them mentioned a problem he was having. I chimed in with a comment on the problem, along the lines of, "Ah yeah I've experienced that before, the solution might be XYZ".

Another guy in the chat pulled a face that pretty much said, "wtf!?!?", as if I had made the most ridiculous comment imaginable.

So I just googled it and it turns out my suggestion was perfectly reasonable because the problem exists in exactly the way I interpreted it.

And so now I'm wondering if I'm just full of self doubt and my suggestion was perfectly well received and I just interpreted that guy's "wtf" face all wrong.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I just had one of those "INTP self doubt" moments. I was having my morning Teams chat with coworkers and one of them mentioned a problem he was having. I chimed in with a comment on the problem, along the lines of, "Ah yeah I've experienced that before, the solution might be XYZ".

Another guy in the chat pulled a face that pretty much said, "wtf!?!?", as if I had made the most ridiculous comment imaginable.

So I just googled it and it turns out my suggestion was perfectly reasonable because the problem exists in exactly the way I interpreted it.

And so now I'm wondering if I'm just full of self doubt and my suggestion was perfectly well received and I just interpreted that guy's "wtf" face all wrong.
Man I can look out of the window and go: "The sun is up." And a simple "No it's not" can bluff me out of the 100% certainty and I'd have to double check.

·
Registered
28,894 Posts
I don’t expect my life to turn out quite normal. I taking the first steps into an exitstence where I will live alone and others cannot accept that.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I am an INTP and I am addicted to Hannah Montana

9181 - 9200 of 9207 Posts